Reviews for Morning Glories
Hannahbb21 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
i loved the story, totally adorable. usually femslash is so out there, but seemed realistic. like it could plausibly happen with the characters. great job.
dare121 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
really sweet, I have to admit. I liked it, you did a great job!
Tatyana Random chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Hey, I'm glad to have read another one of your stories! Once again, beautiful piece! You really write well. I read your other stories, "Malfoy Child Lullaby" and "Dear Lord Voldemort" and enjoyed them immensely. I must compliment you on your ability to write about different characters. Most authors stick to one set of people. I don't really like Ginny, but in this I love her! The story of a young girl climbing over obstacles while growing up. You characterize everyone very well and what's more, it's believable. Excellent job!
Squibakou chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
So are they getting together? What about Ron? Gah! A sequel is in order here! One sequel to go please, with extra...um...well something spicy anyway.
Beautiful T Jakson chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Good story. By far one of the best I've read on this site. Your grammar is impecable, and your word choice is amazing. I'd criticize something to balance out the review, but there's nothing to do so to, so I'll simply tip my hat to you. Good job.
dracolover18 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
the ending was really good

a light at the end of a dark tunnel

you are a really good writer

you rock!
HPequalsgreatlit chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Great! Keep Going!
Aviane chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Interesting story)

Update
AngelofSlytherin2008 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME! oh i LOVED it! whoo! beautiful just beautiful!
theflamehat chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
YAY! ... that's it in a nutshell. mwahah.
realized chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
DAmn! One of the best Hermione/Ginny stories I ever read! It catches both of them so neatly, I mean , Hermione's gotta be somewhat curious, and she'd want to help Ginny too, right? I'm so grateful for this storry, it's definatly brialliant!
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
That was a adorable. It is quite hard to find good Hermione/Ginny fan fics out there, and I am glad that I stumbled across this one. I am a little sad that this isn't going to be continued because I think it was a wonderful read. You are a talented writer; I didn't see not one grammar error or awkward sentence... although, I am not the greatest at catching that sort of stuff. ;P . I would just like to say that I sincerely hope that you continue to write more of this pairing because I would absolutely love to read them. Fantastic job! I'll be keeping my eye open for any more of your Hermione/Ginny stories... :)

P.S.- It was also nice to see that you use the real name that J.K. Rowling gave Ginny... It's always a plus, when reading a fan fic, to see that the author can get the facts straight. :D