Reviews for Come to my Paradise: A KakashixIruka Story
Light Arrows chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I Review Chapter Whatever at the end and all but what just Figured Was That in this Chapter (3) Well Kakashi Went Under Water Right?, Si Doesn't That mean That Kakashi Got his New Book all Wet? _ Funny it Came Across my Mind.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
Hi
Guest chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
These were amazing
Ramen lord126 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Boring
Darkness chapter 15 . 5/30/2012
This was a wonderful story)
JOSH chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
it was best ever i loved it
Sabeke chapter 15 . 9/7/2008
most of the story is sad , but i glad that kakashi and iruka are together at the end :)
person chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
what the FUCk is wrong with you!
Shimari Angel of Doom chapter 15 . 1/28/2007
How romantic. It is not enough to say "I did love it so much!"

So here: I hope you will continue to write KakashiXIruka story's. And I hope the next story will be good! :D
animechic79 chapter 15 . 1/27/2007
wow! so cool! Thats sad about Helena well at least Kakashi and Iruka are together!

cya
SilverRoseKeeper chapter 14 . 1/24/2007
IRUKA IS NOT A FLIPPIN" PANSY! AND HE"S NOT A GIRL EITHER! This is yaoi, meaning 2 guys, not a guy who thinks he's a girl and guy, BUT TWO GUYS!...sorry, he just deserves credit.
SilverRoseKeeper chapter 13 . 1/24/2007
Ok, so this whole story has been going really fast! There's no depth or reasoning as to why Kakashi and Iruka love each other. And it's just been going really fast without a lot of explanation. Secondly, why is Iruka so weak! Come on! Iruka's AWESOME! Give him some credit, you're just having him lay there excepting his death even though he found his (unexplaned) love! Like hell he's just gonna take it! Besides all that, it's okay.
Shimari Angel of Doom chapter 14 . 1/24/2007
Do not kill the pc with a hug. I repeat. Do not hug the pc!

I love it! (Do not hug the pc) I can't wait to the next update!

(DO NOT HUG PC)

I don't Think the pc are gonna to survive the next chapter!

(DO NOT HUG PC)
Inuyasha Uzumaki chapter 14 . 1/23/2007
yaay! you updated! lol. Love this fic! Hope you update again soon! XD This fic is awesome. ) And sweet!
animechic79 chapter 14 . 1/23/2007
Ausome! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in ages.. It's an ausome story! I only wish mine were as half as good as yours!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »