Reviews for NARUTO: KONOHA CIVIL WAR
music4life1203 chapter 40 . 7/1/2014
This whole... I mean I just... this story made me go WTF. I was like "Okay I can handle Kiba and Ino dying but after that I was like WTF and the ending kind of pissed me off. Like seriously wtf. just wtf...
Narutodemonlife chapter 26 . 6/9/2012
This story was very good and realistic unroll you had garra not help naruto. At that point this story lost all science of realisticness. That is all. Good day. Oh and one more thing hatters gunna hate!
rescue 007 chapter 39 . 5/4/2012
this ended terribly... i almost cant believe i read all this crap
sextyhinata16 chapter 39 . 7/14/2011
This waz beautifyl as well as the other peice skippin rift u r just a wpnderful artist nd u shpuld get an award cuz it made meh cry nd different emotions wwre runnin thru my hed... It waz jus beautiful keep up tha guud werk
Guy whose to fly for a shy guy chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
fergot if i reviewed this but read while ago, post my ff account. great story, quite deep and will make you wonder whats next
OnGuard chapter 19 . 3/24/2010
so, what your saying is, you have no integrity.
OnGuard chapter 14 . 3/24/2010
while your story is good, i will always skip your poems, they are a waist of time. if i wanted to read poetry, i would go to a different site.
Ndasuunye chapter 40 . 12/19/2009
still waiting for that alternate ending.
Ndasuunye chapter 39 . 12/19/2009
Queen of Fighters eh? that sounds like a harem in the world of King of Fighters, nice. I can't wait to read that. this was good as hell. Thanks for the awesome read, though I'm saddened by the fact that Shikamaru died as well as Hiashi. I feel terrible. This really is a tragedy. I read it the whole way through and didn't even need to alert it. Now onto reading the prequel to this story. Js Ne
Ndasuunye chapter 37 . 12/19/2009
Can you say Dues Ex Machina much? If not, I can because that was a perfect example of it. Out of the blue a ghost of a spirit comes to the rescue and does damage while unable to be hit. Simply a godsend, though it was a good one at that. All the right build ups and totally unexpected. Good job keeping me entertained.
Ndasuunye chapter 35 . 12/19/2009
Holy shit, she's offering something worse than death. At first I was thinking Hinata was totally sounding like Sakura at first, but now...wow, just wow. Also, to complain a bit. Though I'm not suprised Hinata learned the Hiashin first, it still kind of upsets me that she did. I really was hoping that Naruto would learn it first since it was his father's technique after all. Just saying.
Ndasuunye chapter 24 . 12/19/2009
You just couldn't help yourself with the sunset hug could you _. Anyway, wonderfully, beautiful battle. It took me a while just to absorb all the great details of it. Wonderful job, I always though taijutsu battles were better than ninjutsu battles (though the latter is still good)
Ndasuunye chapter 21 . 12/19/2009
I must say, you sure do like Breaking Benjamin. This story is getting too good. So good, that I'm reluctant to read the prequel you told me to read. Great job, seriously (though you could tone down on the poems, they get annoying).
Ndasuunye chapter 18 . 12/19/2009
aww screw sakura, dogs are still the shit. I wouldn't mind Hana as my dog, haha. This is getting better and better each second.
Ndasuunye chapter 9 . 12/19/2009
hmm, what a weird battle between Hanabi and Ino & Shikamaru. The attacks from Hanabi seemed less calculated and more just power blows.