Reviews for In Neglect
badaiwind chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
kinda prophetic don't ya think.

Referring to the Season 3 Finale.
wolf chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
It is depressing and agonizing at the same time. Alluring in its twisted misery. You captured the broken qualities of the dead-end life and fight of the brothers beautifully.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!

Great story!

-Marvin

*slinks away to cry*
EFW chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
OMG - that was so depressing, and so beautiful.

I loved this:

He’d screamed and then the world had gone red, followed quickly by heavy black.

When he awoke, it was over and Dean was cold in his arms.

My gut was clenched the entire time. And I kept having to reread bits because it was so heavy and I didn't want to miss anything.

I loved how you incorporated their entire history in one fluid motion, without taking a breath, without pausing to think, without remorse.

Great job!
Tezpin chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
That was beautiful - like poetry. (And I don't mean the Robert Frost stuff - that obviously was poetry.) Dark but eloquent.
StealerOfDreams chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
When I said "hope to hear from you soon" I didn't think that quick! But then again, My email account says I recieved the essage at 3am last night, but i just got it at 10pm tonight.

Ah, the alerts muck with the system, man.

Yeah, language. Depressing? Completely. Usual quality? It's there. Fantastic. I love Robert Frost. (I have secrets to keep... and miles to go before I sleep.) (Can also see where you got the title for the previous story.) Hear hear!
RAWRness-x chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Wow. That was really sad. But really good

But I thought it was a bit confusing. Like it skipped around. I dunno.

Great job!
HellCat 1031 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Sad. Really, incredibly sad.

I loved it. Great story.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Holy crap. Okay, first this? "Two years of tearing his heart out at night and finding it whole again in the morning." I loved because how many of us have done that on some level. The night hides some things and reveals others and it's only during the day that we can figure out how to pull it all back together again.

Dean being the trigger for Sam, while gut-wrenching in your depiction, is I think going to be the truth. The only time the TK has worked for him was when he saw his brother die - and I truly don't think Sam could live through that.

Your line about 'what good are these powers if it can't even save you' reminded me (yes, I am a geek) of the first Superman movie when Clark couldn't save his father from a heart attack... and I thought it so fitting for this story.

Sorry for the ramble, but this was a wonderfully sad, poetic story, and something I hope hope hope hope never happens in the show. Like. Ever.

Thanks for writing.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
It was depressing. You did a great job with it though. It is a great one-shot.