Reviews for Try If We Cannot Feel Forsaken
samira parsa chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
wait, i am confused, what does it mean by, "Three years later, John is confronted by a shapeshifter wearing Mary's face." ?
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Again? Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I absolutely ADORE the way you write. The whole beginning of the story was fantastic. So glad I found you :)
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Oh! OW! Great story!

-Marvin
sams1ra chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
“Aw fuck, man…” He whined. “And I just got out of the hospital last week.” Hee hee.. so typically Dean… It was a great ending, really made me want more. Good story.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Dude, that was intense! Poor Dean (why did he just get out of the hospital and why didn't you share that with us:) ) I'd love to hear more about this episode... or the 3 yrs later. Great job:)
StealerOfDreams chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Ah, THIS is the one I read earlier. I can only imagine how disturbing that must have been for Dean (She explained and ran her lips over the outside edge of Dean’s ear, almost biting it. “Let him have his Mommy back for a while.”), Even *I* was kindof disturbed, and heartbreaking for John. ("I did what I had to.") I didn't think that he would be able to shoot something with Mary's face.

Those alerts not working really mucked me up, dude. Hope to hear more from you again soon.
ILoveMyFish chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Wow, cool story! Thanks for it.
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Cool fic. I liked it and I don't think anyone else has done a Mary shapeshifter so tops for the idea and a great story. 7th of December and yeah all the alerts are down, it's not just you.
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
He let her go? She/It so needs to go down, she stabbed Dean! :D Hehe, well hopefully he got her the second time.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
i liked it. to bad it's a one shot. it would make a great multi chapter. the new episodes are supposed to be back dec.7. hopefully they don't change it.
Aro chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Oh, my god, it was be so freakin’ awesome if they ever encounter a shapeshifter with their mother’s face! Great idea. How... traumatizing. Loved it.

Next new episode Dec. 7th, and then... *dun dun DUN* a hiatus until mid-late January(?).
Misfit Writer chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Awesome. i love it. The new episodes come on week after next, and my alerts aren't working either. I dunno whats going on.
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
All come on. You can't end it there. What will happen with Dean's Mommy stab him do to him and what about this three years later? This can't be COMPLETED. I see so much more to this story. Please add to it.
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Yup ffn's updates are fooked, so you might not even SEE this o.O I'm not getting any emails from here, reviews, updates, NADA which sucks cause I hate checking the site

saying that though, this? Brilliant :) you got so much in with so little words. I love that the beginning was slightly vague and we learnt the truth through dialogue and eventual explanation.

And Dean angst, can't not love it :) I love that Sam didn't get the shapeshifter in the heart, be it distance, age or hesistance from the blonde hair (who knows) and I love that John's so messed up by it all and Dean's keeping a level head, saying it isn't mom until mom...well, stabs him and then everything goes to hell for the kid.

Very awesome :) hopefully will fix itself so more people get to read this :)

PS: new episode December 7th 2006 :)