Reviews for The Talented and the Secretive
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2015
So...Are we just ignoring the fact that Naruto has a demon that will eventually take over his soul? If his will power wasn't enough before, what is going to stop him again? Also, Naruto KILLED PEOPLE! There is no way that isn't going to get at least a lawsuit.
Evangeline039 chapter 11 . 4/5/2015
Wish it to be longer for each chapter though .. but it's a nice story! Keep writing! Ganbatte :)
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
the story was good but the epilogue was too short and plain
fullmoon123 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
i like it
Lexus chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
Too bad it ended but really good though.
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
Sasuke said "At least I'm dead."

did he mean "At least I'm not dead."?
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
Great story! Luved it! the ending was hapy 2! glad tht everything turned out well at the end!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 11 . 9/25/2008
Nice story!
Joor immaginary friend paul D chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
AHAHAHAHAHA! Kyuubi called Tsunade a mortal in the first chapter! XD XD XD XD haha lol nice! fantabulous story by the way! Very creative!
mangatemptresshikaru chapter 11 . 9/3/2008
Aw, this story is so cute! I think you should make a sequel to it, I want to know what happened with Sasuke and Itachi. There were a few gaps left with that. Otherwise, this story was excellent. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
shunsuke.sensei chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
yay! the storyy is so KAWAI! but im not sure they're age...-.-"
kitoyisme chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
now, wasn't that the most romantic, heart warming fic in the whole universe... :D hehehe... :D
Sun Knight chapter 11 . 6/2/2008
cute story
tarff chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
What about Itachi? O_o
tarff chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Um... sorry, I don't mean to sound rude or all-knowing, but you can't have more than one cleavage. Cleavage is just like the boobs comin' together in a "flattering" way. So, it's more like the shirt was showing off her cleavage.