Reviews for Bodies Switched
Mentaly Insane chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
WOOOOOOOOOW!

Little Jiro isn't as innocent as every one would like to think.

NO MERCY TO THOSE WHO CRUPTED THEM!

Exept Atobe, they make a cute coppel.

You should have had a second extra about there punishment, that would have been halrious!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yay chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Cute! Jirou is never as innocent as people think he is!

Gakuto and Yushi are gonna have some serious issues once Atobe is through with them...
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
CUTE!
Have Socks. Will Travel chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
hehehe. this was funny. Jiroh is so fun to read about!
Ayumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Lol. He would pounce on him? Ahihi. Woot! Jiroh and Atobe love love paradise!
Hopeless27 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
aww Kawaii! I really liked the last part! XP Very cute.
sendoh11 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
i never knew that jirou would smirk. i like the ending. cool.
Weirdgatina chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Hahaha! This fic totally made my day. I love how the girl is such a loser. And the innuendo from Yuushi and Gakuto was hilarious. My favorite part was at the end when it is revealed that Jiroh isn't as innocent as he seems. A sequel would be adored.
SeparatedCow chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Hah, this is HILLARIOUS. I have tears in my eyes and and I;m sprawling all over the floor.

XD
kageyoukai101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
This is so awesome! You should make a sequel!

::heart:: JirohXAtobe
Venedy chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
This is terrific! It's the longest atobexjiroh fic I've ever read! I knew jiroh could be irresistably adorable to everyone especially atobe. This is really great. I enjoyed it very much! Thank you!
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
*sporks server for not letting her review yesterday* Anyways, it's good. Oh...Ebil Jiroh. I KNEW he wasn't that innocent. He's like Ryoma - looks innocent but really isn't. Hehe. Now I just wonder how/why they switched bodies...
Kals chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Usually I don't read stories with original character, but I read this because you did not mention about OC in the summary. And I have to admit that it's good. And very funny. Thank you.
merissala chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
OMG, i loved this so much! i love naughty little jirou in here! ATOJI! YEA! can't wait for a sequel to bitten...D;! o.o~~!

made me laugh alot! made my day too! :D (though it's not the end of the day yet.. but.. i guess...

you brighten my day with your stories!)

there. that makes more sense.. :D

love you! your on my favorite list (author) ..well, as long as you write PoT stories...* *
Animesque chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Kawaii~! Omg... Especially the omake~ It was so cute~ I love to read fics where Jirou's not as innocent as he seems. XD

Will be looking forward to more~