Reviews for Puppies, Witches and Wardrobes
TigressJade chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh god, that was so funny! The end about had me ready to crack a lung laughing. Malik is probably going to get it Blue-Eyes style when Kaiba does show up. I have to say, this is the first Ishizu/Mai fic I've ever read, not that I really look for fem-slash much in the Yugioh Archive. Though it's just as fun to read as the yaoi and some of the more acceptable straight pairings. The title is also hilariously creative. Nice going. ;)

Oh and Joey being forced to hide in a closet and come out of it. Yeah. The metaphor wasn't lost on me. haha Neither was Malik being Malik. That was both cute and highly amusing. Of course he wears Ishizu's stuff. How did I not see that one coming? XD This is probably the funniest fanfic I've read in months. Or a very long while at the very least. Thanks for the entertainment and the fanservice. You're an awesome writer. It's hard to keep characters from this universe in-character, but you managed it, while creating your own little fanfic 'verse. Cheers.
Lace Kyoko chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! XD

Wow. I kinda wish I had a closet like that. Hahaha.
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
O.o hmm...a MalikJoey moment again? Kaiba is going to kill Malik...O

I love Malik and Kaiba fight ove Joey fics! Those are the funniest!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
XD Hilarious and IC. Nicely done.
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
why would you end this like that? i challenge you to write a little bit more! just a little! damn. you won't will you? i really hope you do. that was pretty damn awesome. i want to know more! darn i hate and love it when this happens. my imagination goes crazy, but... i want to know what you meant, not what i think you meant. anyways, as always, this was amazing! thank you for writing. i just enjoy your witing so much! you have so much it's just... entertaining. when do you write all this? review you later_
adele4 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I love the way this moves, both the dialogue and the way people enter and exit (this would work well as a play *nod*); and I loved the part about the Bakurae.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
This was really cute. I liked it.
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Rowan: Aw, I love Joey in this. "Okay. That's uhm cool, I guess. And erhm with whom?" XDD Pretty funny all in all
Spirits Of Evil chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Cool! Now update fast! _

Feel free to PM and/or e-mail me, or answer this review if you feel like...Ciao! _
Rannaty chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
xD That was funny :D Poor Joey... Nice one-shot. Geesh, Joey can be so thick...

'"Okay. That's uhm cool, I guess. And erhm with whom?" Joey ploughed on'

Oh come one Joey! Use the litle brain you have! xD Anyways, I liked :)