Reviews for A Twist of Fate
Disco Inferno1 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Your imagination never fails to amaze me. I couldn’t even begin to fathom this much of what could happen in the end, including it all going wrong. “Ron and Hermione, you’re no longer my best friends; you’re my family.”—Aw (and I actually mean that)! The silver phoenix was interesting—nice. So that’s how Snape did it. Okay, so I’m a weird Snape fan and this just gave me shivers—good ones: “With the death of both Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort, Snape crowned himself the new Dark Lord.” Very interesting. Can’t wait for more!
Disco Inferno1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
It’s no secret that I hate Harry’s character. My husband and I have argued at great lengths about how he will be heralded if he does or does not die when Voldemort is vanquished (we all know that Voldemort loses in the end or the story wouldn’t have been written). If he survives, he’ll be like the next Messiah. If he dies, he’ll be like a Christ figure. Glynn disagrees but that’s neither here nor there. My point of all this is that I really like this because he is not their savior in this story. Of course, that makes me wonder how in the world this story is going to end. I’m not a Dumbledore fan either but I did like that the tomb was found empty but of course, that would be the last thing on their minds during the battle. Snape! Holy crap! Where did that come from? Oh, that is so cool! I can’t wait for more!