Reviews for Julie baby, You're my flame
Rangerbaldwin chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I'm going to go with the obvious mistakes here before I give you info on content. You are obviously self beta'd or new to writing. Stick with it. Reading was made difficult by constant POV jumping. Also, the dialogue was difficult to read. Each speaker gets its own paragraph. Open any book, you'll see what I mean.

I am new to Nip/Tuck fandom. I've only seen the first 9 eps. Somewhere in there, Christian tells Sean he 'gave' her to Sean as his 'sloppy seconds' so Julia obviously had been ith other men before.

That's a technicality. Overall, I think that what you wrote would have hapened, or is plausible to happen. I enjoyed reading it. I wonder if Sean was really better in school than Christian...Chris obviously picked up the knowledge and was skillful and did better than "Boobalot!"

I look forward to catching up further on Nip/Tuck. And J Mac, he's the MAN!
maartjuhhh chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
i have never seen nip/tuck... but i can understand what happens.. i know it's a miracle but i can:P...

anyway. i like the story.. the writingstyle and everythingD.. hm.. what more is there to say? *thinks*.. nothing i guess you did a great job well done
charl88 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
gd but u cudve written a sex scene lol