Reviews for Emmett's Epiphany
Malrora chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
A few typos here and there, but other than that, very good. It was nice to hear Emmett's side of the story for once :)
athoshg chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
aw, you made me cry! Really wonderful job capturing Emmett and his and Rosse's relationship.
hardcorechecker chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
omg awesome. u should continue this to the end of new moon. it'd be amazingful!
VictoriaOke chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
hmm- nice to see this scene from a different perspective. yay for emmett.
SilentAngel013 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
WOW! simply amazing! it was so awsome!XD

so much emotions was in this 1 chapter!

i really loved it!D
tu es mon ame chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Oh that was really good. I like reading from what is considered a 'minor' character's view. It provides a view about Emmett and Rosalie's feelings on the situation and how they were affected by Edward leaving Bella, which is somewhat skimmed over in the actual Twilight series. I really enjoyed reading your work. It was thorough and written well. Keep writing.
Cullenista chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Great version of the events from Emmett's POV; it has a good flow and I loved how Rosalie was willing to make up for her mistake, once Emmett convinced her. Good job.
iTomato chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Oh, wow! That was something. I love how you took that whole situation from New Moon and put in in Emmett's perspective, and did it well. I loved his interactions with Rosalie, and how he compared himself to Edward, how he thought they were similar.

Very nice work! Great job! :)
KismetHappens chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This is truly lovely. I am incredibly envious of how you can get into a character's head.
ForeverTopaz303 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
W-O-W! Thats like... EXACTLY what i think would have happened! I mean, Rosalie calling and Emmett telling her what she did. OMG! YAY! i luv ur stories! '

Rosalie
epona04 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
wow this is an amzing oneshot! brilliant - i really enjoyed reading it!
Asphodel Oakburt chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
From now on, i will look at you as my ticket to seeing the world through the eyes of Emmett Cullen ;)
Serser chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
wow, so awesome, you portrayed the characters perfectly!
SparkleLikeMillionDiamond chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
That was really good! I really liked, your a good writer!

The only thing I would suggest...is going back and reading it before you submit it...Just to make sure everything makes sense...

But, it was really good
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Wow!

Excellent grasp of the characters! Fabulous job!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »