Reviews for Emmett's Epiphany
Llama Mama23 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
that was awsome!Very realistic!i think that's exactly what everyoen would be thinking and sayig!

excellent work;)
sunlight037 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I just read the replies to this wonderful story and I can only repeat: you'll have to continue - there's just no other way to satisfy your readers ;-)
Priestess Kohana chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Wow, you did an extremely good job at portraying this in Emmett's view, fantastic job and keep up the awesome work!

~Kohana
Angel6582 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Excellent story! I think you really deepened Rose's character. I think you got her character down well. I wonder what Stephenie would think? _ I'm beginning to like Rose.
Cdabryhea chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
i liked it. it was very origional. i don't think i've seen one like this before. excellent. :)
Michelle Night chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Wait, this sotry sounds just like New moon. I'm so confused. But its in Emmetts point of view. Is that what you were going for? I felt like i was having dejavu.

Well it was well written though. I personally thing that it sounds quite like Stephanie Meyer. But of course, she is one of a kind.

You are very talented. I look forward to your other stories.
Kayleigh-moving to Canadia-EH chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
THAT WAS BEYOND AWESOME. really, no one ever seemed ooc and it was just perfect! magnifico!

maybe you could extend it to the part where alice and bella come back with edward and the part where Rose apologizes? but i so need to just keep telling you how good this was, your an excellent writer.
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
That was great! :D
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I loved it. It was really cool to know what the others were going through. It was nice to see a new side of Emmett also.
Pirates For Life chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
This is an excellent oneshot. You realy kept everyone in character perfectly, espicially Emmett. :D
iheartsunshine chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
OMG! SO PERFECT! IT'S SO PERFECT! YOU CAUGHT EMMETT PERFECTLY! I LOVE YOU! LOL YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CONTINUE! AND IF YOU DON'T I WILL JAB YOU WITH A TOOTHBRUSH! LOL SO PLEASE, CONTINUE, I'M BEGGING YOU! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING! PLEASE JUST UPDATE!
Emmski chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
That was realy good. This realy made me feel nicer towards Rosalie.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4