Reviews for Whispering Elliot
Chimikaru chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I know that's right. That's my kind of dream.
theadmiralscoffee chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Totally. Totally plausible. I hope that's what she was dreaming about, anyway :)

Hailey.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Totally! XD I love this! (:
klaine.destial.caryl.OE chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
lol! OMG! thaat was Funnnnyy! lol,, that was soo cute.,. :)
tacohead13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Learned a new word 2dayyy. Cerulean. Awesome awesome story. Made me laff, 2 :D
xSherraMP3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Totally plausible. *grins*

Haha this was perfect :D
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
'oh zeus fill me with your wisdom. take me, oh, take me.'

This was realy good! Sorry about fiends watched My Life In Ruins last night and they were being stupid. Love this loads.
carry-on-my-darling-watson chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
That was soooo her dream. I swear to God its like you read my mind...or theirs...*awkward silence* then you have to teach me. O.O hehe. but seriously girl, don't stop writing. you're a genius!

3~fallingdeeper (Mickey)
just.the.girl.in.the.mirror chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
ok so i was about to read another fanfiction of yours and then i saw the title for this one and SVU fan intuition (and a little birdie named bob) told me that this was THE EPISODE...that PROVED that OLIVIA BENSON AND ELLIOT STABLER ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER DO YOU HEAR THAT DICK WOLF!

Sorry...

So yeah i had to read it...oh and just for the record since i am only on the verge of reading you 300 some amazing fanfiction i should let you know i right really long reveiws most of the time...

What do you mean "totally plausible, right" this was totally what happened! You read olivia's thought and wrote them down then posted them for all the fans on fanfiction! THAT is what happen!

LOL

amazing E/O awesomeness! Just what a good fanfic is made of! And sugar and spice and Olivia and Elliot and everything nice...
magicaltears chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I liked your version of the dream that we never got to see. I wonder if we'll ever be taken to a flashback or whatnot, to see it. I doubt it, but I can hope right? Anyway, great fic.

-Britt-
El Chacal chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
great story and it is tailor made for the episode where she whispered Elliot's name. If you can, I'm currently working on a fanfic for SVU. It's titled Waiting On The Gallows.

If you could, can you go by and check it out. Perhaps drop a review if possible. Thanks.

Once again, great work
cant spell lOvE without EO chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
love the ending...that was hilarious! my guess is that this is olivia's dream about elliot in episode infiltrated? :) good job
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Oh yeah, totally plausible! *Laughs* I thought it was great, I wish we'd known exactly what the writer's were thinking when they wrote that scene, what they thought Elliot and Liv were doing. but I bet it wouldn't be as good as your explanation!

xxStellaxx
MHFever chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
*falls over laughing* I love your author's notes and disclaimers! Oh, and your stories are good too :p
i.have.an.idea chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
"You know I could never hurt you," is good.

Seems like the dream would be more realistic if they were in the crib or something... somehow my mind doesn't let me imagine that Olivia dreams about postcard beaches, but the crib is somewhere she feels safe, and at home, and it would be natural for Elliot to be there, so in her dream if she was aware enough she might wonder how/when she got back, but nothing else out of the ordinary...

i liked the way you began it with her getting knocked out, the the ending, from "I open my eyes..." on, is perfect.

"Damn."