Reviews for Yuugiou, Touzokuou
Darn you cliffhanger.
Sadistic Snowflakes chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
GOD DANGIT. CONTINUE D:
shadowwolfoffire chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Are you continuing this story?
hd chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Please write more
saranya1555 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
hi, it is good fic, continuation please, please, pelaaaase
Lyakan chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY RAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You MUST update soon! DD This is sooo interesting! DDD
DarkManedFox chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
4...years. And still with this cliffy? Aw man... C'mon
Darkness chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
It was 's uncle's name is Akunadin and his brothers name is Akunamkanon, don't forget that.
Robynx Naida chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME! i love it i hope i really hope you decide to put up the rest of it. PLEASE!
Here Forever chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Nooo a cliffie! Please keep writing and updating, so far it is so good!
Hollow Mashiro chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Oh, sure, just leave us with another cliffhanger and then disappear for three years... *grumbles* Just one chapter. One chapter to get Atem the Puzzle, violently overthrow Akhenaden, a drabble or two to explain life after that and how Atem/Akefia/Maliku get stuck in their Items, and one more drabble depicting modern-day happenings. It's not that hard, is it?

-HM
Beautiful Feather chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
It is really too bad you have not updated since the winter of 2007. This is a really good story.

B.F.
Ceilo chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
This is a pretty interesting story.

Can't wait to see more of it. :)
Ma'at's Apprentice chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
This is an interesting story. I know it says you haven't updated for awhile, but for the sake of my sanity, please do!

This story makes me want to start my own Casteshipping/Darkshipping story that I have planned out. Plus, you left us at a cliffy! No fair!

Again, if you are able, please update soon!
Hanna from sweden chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
you have to write more! its one of the best stories Ive ever read, and Ive read plenty;)

So please please please please please pleas qontinue!

Ps Yami is so wonderful in this story