Reviews for Before Beast Boy's Grave
The plot itself is great, but Beast Boy literally melting was something over which I could not suspend my disbelief. The thing is, "unstable DNA" does NOT mean that the body's cells are going to just randomly all disappear (although muscle dystrophy is not unreasonable). Actually, "unstable DNA" (or, more properly, genome instability) leads to actual real-life deaths all the time, but people don't just radomly melt. They die of cancer, or Lou Gehrig's disease, or myotonic dystrophy, or a wide degree of other diseases that can be triggered by anomalies resulting from chromosomal rearrangements. But there would always be a corpse...
bookworm3334 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
That was so cool you should make one where she has time with Venessa and finds out how to use her powers!
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Love this story, filled with such emotion that I cried. I do like a good Raven/Terra friendship, even though I hate Terra.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wow. That was ...

Mmmm. Wow.

One of the more uplifting fics I've ever read. Healing, in all its various forms, taking place right there in front of God and everybody!

Also, a truly unique take of the relationship that Raven and Terra have with each other. I have NEVER seen anything like this before. Of course it drops straight into Favorites.

You can thank . (that's fei-fie-fo-fum if FFnet's stupid email filter erases the version with dots) for leading me here. It was in HIS Favorites list. It should be in everyone's.
Hate Eater chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Buutyful
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Pretty good. Although I didn't like BB being dead and getting drunk enough get two girls pregnant, the ending made it all worth while.
Artisa chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow. This story was awesome. Loved every word of it! Shocked me terribly that BB died that way - melting in her arms!

You've got an awesome imagination mate! I gawked when I found out Vanessa was her daughter! And I loved how Raven finally gets closure and ends up being friends with Terra! :D

And you end everything with the promise of everything getting better - it was a really great story! Thanks! :)
Still Dazzled chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I loved this story! Is there a possibility of a sequel?
superanimated chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
D:

You... you KILLED BB!

How could you? -bursts into tears-

...But not really. XD

I liked this. Very long. But I think you made Raven cry a lot over things she wouldn't normally feel emotion over. Kinda OOC, you know? But then again, the love of her life IS dead, so...

I liked Johnny. But I thought the names were strange.
Sugar-Laced-Lie chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This was an excellent read! I enjoyed every minute of it!
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
OMG! I love it! I'm not quite sure about what it was, (BBTer/BBRae), but it almost made me cry.
RxS4Lyfe chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
That was beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
*sob*

So... BEAUTIFUL! *cries*

This is a little scary and depressing... but it's so good! And I was kinda confused with Coolgirl... couldn't you have just used Bumblebee? And maybe some sequal fics about "The New Titans" AKA the kids?
Caesardire chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Ah, I loved it. You've gotten everyon's personality just right. I especially like the twist you did with Terra taking care of Raven's daughter. Brilliant.
For the 19th Time chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
((tosses empty tissue box onto floor)) Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Wonderful job, merry christmas.