Reviews for Before Beast Boy's Grave
bookworm3334 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
That was so cool you should make one where she has time with Venessa and finds out how to use her powers!
BW Lewis chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Love this story, filled with such emotion that I cried. I do like a good Raven/Terra friendship, even though I hate Terra.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wow. That was ...

Mmmm. Wow.

One of the more uplifting fics I've ever read. Healing, in all its various forms, taking place right there in front of God and everybody!

Also, a truly unique take of the relationship that Raven and Terra have with each other. I have NEVER seen anything like this before. Of course it drops straight into Favorites.

You can thank . (that's fei-fie-fo-fum if FFnet's stupid email filter erases the version with dots) for leading me here. It was in HIS Favorites list. It should be in everyone's.
Hate Eater chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Buutyful
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Pretty good. Although I didn't like BB being dead and getting drunk enough get two girls pregnant, the ending made it all worth while.
Artisa chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow. This story was awesome. Loved every word of it! Shocked me terribly that BB died that way - melting in her arms!

You've got an awesome imagination mate! I gawked when I found out Vanessa was her daughter! And I loved how Raven finally gets closure and ends up being friends with Terra! :D

And you end everything with the promise of everything getting better - it was a really great story! Thanks! :)
Still Dazzled chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I loved this story! Is there a possibility of a sequel?
superanimated chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
D:

You... you KILLED BB!

How could you? -bursts into tears-

...But not really. XD

I liked this. Very long. But I think you made Raven cry a lot over things she wouldn't normally feel emotion over. Kinda OOC, you know? But then again, the love of her life IS dead, so...

I liked Johnny. But I thought the names were strange.
Sugar-Laced-Lie chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This was an excellent read! I enjoyed every minute of it!
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
OMG! I love it! I'm not quite sure about what it was, (BBTer/BBRae), but it almost made me cry.
RxS4Lyfe chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
That was beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
*sob*

So... BEAUTIFUL! *cries*

This is a little scary and depressing... but it's so good! And I was kinda confused with Coolgirl... couldn't you have just used Bumblebee? And maybe some sequal fics about "The New Titans" AKA the kids?
Caesardire chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Ah, I loved it. You've gotten everyon's personality just right. I especially like the twist you did with Terra taking care of Raven's daughter. Brilliant.
For the 19th Time chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
((tosses empty tissue box onto floor)) Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Wonderful job, merry christmas.
Rottenwraith chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I think we would all love to hear more from the kids, about Vanessa's devloping powers and what if she discovered her true demonic heritage how would her brother react how would Raven hanndle it so I ask you, please do some form of squeal to continue a story which deserves to be more than just a one-shot