Reviews for Invincible
DeviousLightningShot chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Nicely written story. c:
Drarry Shipper chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
WHY? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WEITE THIS? YOU ARE DELIBERATELY TRYING TO BREAK MY HEART.
( _ )
BUT ALSO MAKING ME CRY WITH YOUR AWESOME WRITING SKILLS.
。・゚゚・(д)・゚゚・。
Chiyon Shi chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Oh, I really did fall in love with this one shot. I never thought it would've ended this way... Ever. It was touching to see how Harry seemed to think that it was a dream all along and that, in the end, it never became sure if it had been one or not.

I mean, even if there had been something of Harry's with Draco's body (found earlier) and a few days later Harry met Draco and only then he got that "something". Confusing, in a way, but I liked it.

Best wishes for future,

Chiyon Shi.
TheRavenclawSeeker chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Tragic, but brilliant. Nicely written, too.
Spiffing Repartee chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Slightly perplexing, in a tear-hair-out-in-frustration sort of way. However, I liked it. Draco was extremely, interesting.
shogi chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Whoa... that was scary and intense! Extremely well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it... even though I can't quite figure it out. But it was definitely interesting.
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
That was so sad... Character deads always try to make me cry. I like the dream, and the way Draco is. It has something special. Really nice written!
Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
It's so sad. But still, I loved it. Give as more, would you?
malikoyun chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
-sniffles-
deactivatedxDragonRiderx chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Aw! I loved it :]
fallen-forgotten-faith chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I loved it so much I added it to faves XD! It was just so touching, and sad and... *sniff* ... gahh, i just love Draco x Harry.
Azrael Gaunt chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Omg, that was beautiful. It made me cry at the end...(im very emotional these days. -). I really loved this, it was brilliant...so clever.

When you’re invincible.

That will stay in my mind forever. Bravisima.

Elvia
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
That was a great one-shot. Good job!
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Wow, cool story, strange and angsty, but I liked it. Sad ending, but not every story can have a happy one. Not everyone lives through the battles and even the most wonderfully kind people in the world can die young from cancer. The world is unfair. Stories like this always remind me of a Latin quote, 'Brevis Tui Tempus Est', it means 'Your time is short'. it's strange, but sometimes it's the stories like these that touch me most, more than the happy-ending fluffy ones. The only thing that confused me was the glasses part at the end. Did Draco switch them, or did he have a similar pair on him when he died? And why was that important? I'm thinking that maybe you ment this as a sign to Harry that all that had happened the night before was real? I'm just curious, and I loved this story. Thanks for writing it.

Akire
LostInKaos chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
wow... that was good.. I still don't know if I follow the whole 'this is my last night' thing, but it works for me. Amazing job. I loved it.