Reviews for Phantom Theories
ShadowDragon357 chapter 47 . 9/15
So this is an AU where they don't know each other? Or do they?
It's super cute. And yeah. Rocker Danny is hot
Number chapter 69 . 11/7/2014
Every time I think of Valerie I always thinks she is going to accidentally kill Danny Phantom, making her not my favorite character on the show '
Number chapter 55 . 11/7/2014
I totally can see Technus doing that XD
Number chapter 51 . 11/7/2014
Is the ghost ferret named Fluffy?
Numbers chapter 40 . 11/7/2014
Danny almost faint on spot XD
Number chapter 39 . 11/7/2014
Maddie scares me in this chapter...
Number chapter 38 . 11/7/2014
Sam was a little evil for making Danny think like that, but hey it was funny in the end XD
Number chapter 35 . 11/7/2014
So Alex got killed and everyone thinks is a suicide? I love it, he deserve it.
Number chapter 33 . 11/7/2014
I wanted to see a part 13 of this
Lilith Jae chapter 59 . 10/26/2014
Huh? I don't quite get it. I get the gist that Danny's dead, but he fought himself?
Lilith Jae chapter 53 . 10/26/2014
What did Tucker ask if Danny knew if what Tucker was talking about wasn't Sam's pregnancy? Clearly the "both" that Danny meant was Sam and their child but I don't understand Tucker's question.
Lilith Jae chapter 46 . 10/26/2014
This Dani speaking?
Lilith Jae chapter 39 . 10/26/2014
Did Maddie just kill Danny? In his sleep? If she did, you are one crazy author, you know that? Whatever may happen, if she suspected, she would've confronted him right? And surely he'd know to give in and tell her. But her killing him just like that? Sam'll be broken, Jack would be destroyed and Vlad'll win. :/
Lilith Jae chapter 35 . 10/26/2014
Did Danny overshadow Alex and have him technically commit suicide? I hope to Mount Olympus he did not. Please tell me he did not
sapphireswimming chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Oh my word. Such incredible explanations and explorations of emotion and relationships in such a short period of time. Oh, this hurts (in such a good way).