Reviews for Phantom Theories
sapphireswimming chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Oh my word. Such incredible explanations and explorations of emotion and relationships in such a short period of time. Oh, this hurts (in such a good way).
sapphireswimming chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Maddie's taking this so well. No wonder she's the rock of the family. I really like the idea that she knows Danny's secret too, and that she's always going to support him however she can. :)
sapphireswimming chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Oh man. The way you described this was fantastic. /Seeing/ the change in her face as she believed what Danny's desperately trying to make her believe...
sapphireswimming chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
My goodness. So much intensity in such a short space! wow.
sapphireswimming chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
Great part to the story. Loved where it went and how it felt. I was all wrapped up in the tension of the moment. wow.
sapphireswimming chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
This is really great. I love the mood you set up and just everything about Danny and his friends and their life together and it's great.
sapphireswimming chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
So intense. And really well put together; I could see it all playing out before my eyes!

And seeing Danny like that would have to be the scariest thing Alex had ever seen. heh.
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Oh geeez! Now that is really, really bad timing for them. But... at least he got a kiss in, right? XD
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
What a great moment of realization for the both of them. This is a great way to make sure Clueless 1 isn't clueless anymore! So sweet.
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
How you're able to paint such a desperate picture of Danny and Sam and everything in such a short space is beyond me. Goodness.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I absolutely love this one. I read through this collection a few years ago on a friend's recommendation before I got an account. I remember loving all of them then but some of them really stuck out and have been in my head for all this time and this is one of them. It's fantastic.
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 92 . 7/13/2013
These are all amazing stories, I'm very caught up in the Adoption series and I just love reading all of these, all very interesting perspectives and very well written! It can be a bi confusing sometimes when some of them follow and some don't but it's worth it!
iB3LIEVE chapter 32 . 6/7/2013
Woahhhhhh everyone's label switched, bro! D8 DANNYYYYYYYYY! MY BABYYYY
Rama chapter 89 . 3/15/2013
I dont know if you still read these, but your stories are wonderful! I especially love this series, Ihope you talk about their life in Amity and when they meet Danny.
sammy phantom chapter 71 . 10/18/2012
the last part sounds kind at wrong