Reviews for Waking Up
waveless chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
lol, that iS some pretty crazy stuff :P

I enjoyed reading it, though. lol.
blackmailer26 chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
hahaha... this is rich.. haha... always thought kodachi was a nut... i wouldnt be surprised if kuno was in it as well but.. its fine having him there... and ryouga.. haha... incredibly crafty of you... i was hoping for a longer story... if you can, can you make one? with all the stories i've read (ive read most... just can't read them all in one day [i have some things to work out]) i can tell you'll do great... happy writing.. and thanks -
Hidari chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
Aw... sweet! This is nice. _
Chris James chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
Excellent work. You didn't ruin the characters in changing them but brought out another side to them. Well written, saying neither too much nor too little.
O'Donoghue chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Nice angle, a good read.
MiriamBB666 chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHI loved the ending! That was all together a great story and a very different point of view! you rock!
Ravyn13 chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Oh my GAWD! That was one of the BEST stories I have ever read, fanfiction or no! I am still laughing! Whe I started reading this, and you were just laying the hints of mass halucinations, I had to stop and laugh.

(I can so totally see Ryoga, poor guy!)

This is how the Manga should have ended! For sure.

I have to go laugh some more, PLEASE keep writing...anything!

Yuki Asao chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
This story was BRILLIANT! And it all fit together perfectly! GREAT GREAT job! Well done. I hope to read more of your stories soon.
Flameraven chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
ya might want to make it so people don't have to log in to review, other then that it was good.

Vary good, Ryouga was a nice touch though I'm a little worried about him now, are both of his problems part of the crazyness or does he really have a bad sence of direction? If he was out of town is it becuse he left or does he have a job or parents or something helping?

What about them? they had the same problem he did in finding places... and what about Akari?

To many questions! Hope you make a new chapter I wish to see some of them get looked at.

Also, what of Taro or Herb? I would LOVE to see how they really are.
AntiSclAngl chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
This was an awesome story! I love it!
losttoxichope chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
Haha, I love how you made this crazy series make sense. It was extremely clever. Weird, but clever. Now you can do whatever you want with the characters thats great. Anyway nice job!
Silver Warrior chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
that...was a funny ending. Really, that's about all I can say, because this was pretty weird.
Opt1mus chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
That was a great story, although it is kind of disturbing imagining akane carrying around a naked ryouga all the time.
Ky Hakubi chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
Oh, that was good! Tendo never having met Saotome before, and than the bit at the end with Ryoga! I can't wait for your next fic!
Ky Hakubi chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
More greatness Zeph! Do ya mind if I call you Zeph? Can't wait to read ch. 2!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »