Reviews for Waking Up
Anei Aikouka chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
Well this is an interesting spin on things and although as you pointed out it does have some plot holes this story is a more realistic look at how things might have happened. I've enjyed reading this and hope to see more of your work in the future.
PPMKatie chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
Another great story. Not brilliant like usual, but maybe I've just hyped you up way too much in my mind.

Anyway, it was a great storyline. No one's come up with that one before, and I can see similar stories cropping up.

I loved how Ranma ended up 'coming back' to Akane's skill. Was so cool to see her so strong. I know she always was, but you know the original storyline, always coming off somewhat inferior.

I liked how Nabiki really did have a conscience and sickened herself with what she'd done. Was good to see a forceful Kasumi too, and a coherent Tofu.

Oh what the hell, just a big huge YEA FOR YOU! I'm looking forward to the next story. :)
gort420 chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
very original and very good. You should have brought in some more of the fringe charicters, but otherwise great.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
_ BWEE BWEE ha ha ha ha ha oh man id hate to be a SANE person in nerima watching a girl holding a naked boy petting his head and calling him her pet Pig.
Cupid's Bride chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
WOW... this was a masterpiece.

It's gonna go in my collection of Classics. :-D And this was better than Sendai and Amazon Aid... Tied with Anything Goes and Same Time Next Year. Oh man. Oh man. YOU ARE A TRUE GENIUS!

I loved it. Couldn't you tell?

Oh... and uhm when you upload stories... transfer them to notepad. Uploading's being stupid about MS Word documents. :-D

Keep up the AWESOME work, MZephyr. I only got the alert for this fic today. Ha ha. :-D I'll save from reviewing chapter 1 until I reread the story... three months down the line, or something. :-D I lvoed it, I love you... you're so great and awesome... and God... I wish I had your brain. I only seem to be able to write "kiddie" fics for Disney. Ha ha. Anyway... I hope to see more from you, cause I like reading your stories. Make that LOVE.
MayzyGreen chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
This was cute and original! I can't wait for the sequel. Poor Tatewaki. I assume he's the one that was more resistant to the drug? I'm excited to see where you go with THAT particular aspect of the story! Don't worry about the plotholes, the story carries well despite them.
Saotome Kyuubi chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Hehe Deja Vu... I think I saw this episode in the X-files some 10 or so years ago. You know this is almost like something that Rumiko Takahashi would cook up... or not, since it would effectively terminate the possibility for future insanity.

Anyways eagerly waiting for the 2nd chappie... I just hope the demon destroying plant makes a comeback and is real! I just love that thing!
dennisud chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Well what is fanfiction but our interpretation of a series. So keep this going!

dennisud