Reviews for The Curse of the Red Vine Lovers
Titania1796 chapter 6 . 4/18
actualiza pronto quieres me esta gustando mucho. Pregunta y Naruto se a reunido con su demonio interior y puedes hacer mpreg por favor
Simon chapter 6 . 3/17
Keh, I really don't know!

These things always go to the authors, so if you want to take a break and write some smexy stuffus, then B all the way (maybe you can just sort of blur the rape scene into something like "pain... Pain... Help me... But write the beginning!).

If you have enough time (which I don't think is possible for anyone to claim, really), then A! I would love to see adorable Naruto and Sasuke interact. Fluffs galore! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
Fuck u bitch why didnt u continue and finish the story
Murderer chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Ok I'll kill you Sunday night cause I'm lazy
anarchydefender chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
You. Are. The. Greatest. FUCKING. Author on FFN. In my opinion. PLEASE continue this fic, I am having sleepless nights trying to wait and see what happens! I love Sasuke and this Naruto, please don't stop writing!
Anarchydefender chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Please finish! This is an awesome story!
BeautifulLotus chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
I want more
kiki2222 chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
MORE PLEASE DON'T END IT LIKE THIS!
Caiitliin chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
sorry i'm an anonymous reviewer! i'm so sad you haven't updated this in ages, i was extremely impressed by the extent of the plot. it was woven very cleverly, sasuke's character was slightly more devious than i'm used to (it's fantastic!) and i adored your descriptions. you are concise with them but manage to create an accurate feeling of what's occurring.
i love that it's not just a solely romantic story; viridis seems so enchantingly complex, as does the hidden villages! i wish you'd update someday. i really loved this story.
Daisy Holden chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
I love your story almost as much as "Night Breed". It's a similar SasuNaru fanfic that I read and has a slightly similar plot although it is a oneshot. I wish you would continue this fanfiction, for you cannot imagine the truth it holds. You are incredibly imaginative and should write a book. This story holds truth, as curses are indeed very real and my family line has been cursed. You see, I come from a very prominent family in the Middle East and it is so large, in fact, that it has been cursed to be separated for all eternity. Look it up. It's Tamimi, and you will find family members both far and close worldwide. No lie.
WRONG -SHERLOCK chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Awesome. please keep updating
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
definitly story A :) sounds really cute and the plot seems like it could go on for a while, which is always a good thing!
andysanime chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Really good job on this story so far
xDelfin chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Keep going! I know you can do it :]

So glad this was recommended. -new reader-

Ganbatte ~

YHS

xDelfin
Eriru-chan170 chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
omg i LURVE it! amazing absolutely amazing. a little confusing but gorgeous. i ish adding this to my favs and alert list. i think the political one would be really awesome. they both sound cool but i guess i like how politics work with all the corruption and all that. it would make an interesting story. obviously you will write whichever one u want but since u asked i thought i would tell u i liked the political one better. ok yeah long review for typing on my kindle. anyway update asap pwease!