Reviews for Family Album
Emergencyfan918 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Good story. Would love to see stories from scooters truck and boss hoggs car.
Jasmineisland chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
LOL! I like this one. If only cars could talk! Glad you got back to it.
Carolyn Sheppard chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
This is such a unique story, I love it! Please update soon!
DixieDavenport chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Glad to see Dixie's side of things. Maybe we can hear from Jackson next?
Shara2007 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I think you should write more stories like this it is great. I love it.
Cindy chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I just wanted to say that this is one of the best and most original Dukes stories I've read. Writing from the General Lee's perspective is something I never would have thought to do, and I like the way he sums up everyone in the Duke "family," including Enos and Cletus. Great job!
Joni chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I LOVED IT! I believe cars DO have a PERSONALITY! If they don't I don't like them - and there are some that it just takes getting to KNOW before you can like them. Everytime I walk by our 1974 Howe International fire truck (Engine 2) I 'pet' 'her' and tell her what a 'good girl she is'. But the NEW Engine one - well I don't know her real well and though it can be seen on top here she was once Engine 51 (Like on Emergency!) she still has 'something' to prove since she is 'new' but knowing she was once Engine 51 at least she does have some character! Here's to the 'cars' in our lives! May they always keep us on our toes! and the throttle!
baseballfan44 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Ha. I loved it. Nice job, buddy-roe. Keep it 'tween the ditches, I'm gone.
Sparkle731 chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I always like hearing from the General. Always knew that car was part human. I wrote a story about him too called "if the General Lee could talk" Folks should listen more often I guess. LOL. great story.