Reviews for Madly In Love
fallenangel44 chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
this is really good! .
Fiercest chapter 4 . 3/6/2007
oh so sweet please update soon ive been waiiting for a while is this an AUish fic? or a what if fic? its adorable
nothing chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
This story is a very unique one, and it involves my favorite pairing. Love your writing style D please update soon
wolf-lover chapter 4 . 2/1/2007
i love gaara gaara rulz
none chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I enjoy reading your story, it's different. I like that ) It's such adorable story but also it's kind of dark. I look forward to see what happens )
mentally unstable X3 chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
OMG!i really LOVE this chapter!the NaruSaku hintness is ULTRA CUTE!seriously!i also love Rin and Saku's relationship, even though there wasnt much about Update soon!
LoveStories chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
IT'S SO SAD CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPPIE UPDte update
WhiteDorianto lazy to log on chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
O.O

woo itachi!...lesse wat hapens
JCK chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
I love how it's coming! So, now Itachi has found out Gaara...I wonder what could hapen due to this? Only you could know. Oh, well, I'm glad to hear that there will be a little more Sakura/Gaara than what your sum. says. Keep up the good work and update soon.

my friend just gave me a present forChristmass and now I am getting hyper, YAY! BYE!
mentally unstable X3 chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
thats itachi!:D

,even though Gaara killed her parents i still kind of want him to be with Sakura more that her with Sasuke.:/

i still dont update soon!
Fiercest chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
I knew it! I knew it was gaara from the begining! make him tell itachi about what ass holes her parents where! ya hyper sorry so hurry up and update wait is this AU?or along with the plot of the manga?

read one of my stories please!

RR

ja ne!
mentally unstable X3 chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
-kun watches over Sakura-chan!how cute! aww, i dont wanna see Gaara's heart be broken! but i love Sasuke and Sakura's relationship!haw i dont know what to think!haha.
iheartgdragon chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
aww so cutee:) please update soon!
reader713 chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
aw, they're so sweet! is that other boy Gaara? did he declare himself Sakura's protector? how?
JCK chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
Loving IT! I also fort to say last time that I loved the stories name and sumery; and Gaara really does bring the saying 'madly in love' to a new light. _-

So, Gaara went and killed her parents (for the best intentions of course), then Sasuke tryed to keep her from seeing their bodies...I wonder what will happen? (Only you would know)

I love Gaara/Sakura pairings, (more so than Sasuke/Sakura, though I like those too) so please put at least some Gaara/Sakura into this. Well, keep up the good work and update soon, BYE! o