Reviews for n00b
Hahahaha
iiloveyouBABY chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
WOW! I think I just got addicted to SenoKiri.

I'm loving this story... it's full of sexual tension and a dumb, clueless home-schooled Akaya... hehe!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's been forever since you updated.

[xoxo] iiloveyouBABY
xxasianicexx chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
that was cute and evil and everything all at the same time [dnt care if i snt make sense XP]

hope you update!
IlyaBinx chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
i hope you get around to updating, the fics rather amusing
Kay54 chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
update, update, update, update, update, update, and...UPDATE!
freya kurenai chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
more. i want more. i really really want more. though SenKiri is not my OTP, it's among the Top 5. at #3. so please continue! and thanks for making me aware of SenKiri day. i shall celebrate it accordingly, spreading the SenKiri love as mush as i can,in any and every way that i can, to everyone i can.
Autumn D. Cain chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
-Rasps...-

-Hack- Ouch, my throat hurts from laughing too hard

But it was worth it!

Love the story!

Cya,

SleekGalz
TheSmallestInsanity chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
"bag o' alcoholic beverages", snirk...

much yay!

SENKIRI 4 LIFE!

i will eventually post my stuff here...someday.

Christine TEH AWESOME

otaku UNITE! (dyslexisics UNTIE!)
This User is Inactive chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
Omfg, I stopped reading at "He muttered, peeling off another layer of clothing." and clicked off the of the page, squealling. xD;; Then I went back to yahoo and pressed the link again, and did the same thing twice. In the end, I read the first like, 15 sentences, then I skipped to the very last line and literally died. ;;

Of course, to carry on tradition, here:

*Insert threat(s) of mutilation* ;P

Anyhow, thanks for the update. Maybe I'll get around to reading the middle sometime. xD
My Dad is Mr.Clean chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
ehh...my friends shunned me on Senkiri day because I went hyper...and I spazzed...

YAY YOU UPDATED!

love this chapter...just wondering...Saeki's molesting Ryou or...he consented?
lolorama chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
Haha! I love this story so much, it's so random and funny! And Niou and Saeki's "partnership" works so well *searches for more fics with Niou and Saeki in*

And damn, I think you just got me hooked on SenKiri XD

Please update soon!
My Dad is Mr.Clean chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
your going on the list of people i worship UPDATE PLEASE!
anmah chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
I'd love to help! Nice chappie yo!
LovableDuck chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
this is hilarious. it's a bit confusing sometimes...but overall, I think it's pretty good. )
This User is Inactive chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
This is lurv. Period. . :3 Anyhow, I think it's time I reviewed again, lawl. So, yeah. This is the review. Tadah. Wooh.

Oh, and update soon. Or die. For the record, I could have told you how you would die if you didn't update, but, see, I'm in a good mood. For once. And updating soon may keep me in a good mood, and keep you out of a hospital. Get it? Good. I'm glad we're on the same page. .

SengokuKirihara furevah,