Reviews for n00b
iiloveyouBABY chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
WOW! I think I just got addicted to SenoKiri.

I'm loving this story... it's full of sexual tension and a dumb, clueless home-schooled Akaya... hehe!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's been forever since you updated.

[xoxo] iiloveyouBABY
xxasianicexx chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
that was cute and evil and everything all at the same time [dnt care if i snt make sense XP]

hope you update!
IlyaBinx chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
i hope you get around to updating, the fics rather amusing
Kay54 chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
update, update, update, update, update, update, and...UPDATE!
freya kurenai chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
more. i want more. i really really want more. though SenKiri is not my OTP, it's among the Top 5. at #3. so please continue! and thanks for making me aware of SenKiri day. i shall celebrate it accordingly, spreading the SenKiri love as mush as i can,in any and every way that i can, to everyone i can.
Autumn D. Cain chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
-Rasps...-

-Hack- Ouch, my throat hurts from laughing too hard

But it was worth it!

Love the story!

Cya,

SleekGalz
TheSmallestInsanity chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
"bag o' alcoholic beverages", snirk...

much yay!

SENKIRI 4 LIFE!

i will eventually post my stuff here...someday.

Christine TEH AWESOME

otaku UNITE! (dyslexisics UNTIE!)
This User is Inactive chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
Omfg, I stopped reading at "He muttered, peeling off another layer of clothing." and clicked off the of the page, squealling. xD;; Then I went back to yahoo and pressed the link again, and did the same thing twice. In the end, I read the first like, 15 sentences, then I skipped to the very last line and literally died. ;;

Of course, to carry on tradition, here:

*Insert threat(s) of mutilation* ;P

Anyhow, thanks for the update. Maybe I'll get around to reading the middle sometime. xD
My Dad is Mr.Clean chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
ehh...my friends shunned me on Senkiri day because I went hyper...and I spazzed...

YAY YOU UPDATED!

love this chapter...just wondering...Saeki's molesting Ryou or...he consented?
lolorama chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
Haha! I love this story so much, it's so random and funny! And Niou and Saeki's "partnership" works so well *searches for more fics with Niou and Saeki in*

And damn, I think you just got me hooked on SenKiri XD

Please update soon!
My Dad is Mr.Clean chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
your going on the list of people i worship UPDATE PLEASE!
anmah chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
I'd love to help! Nice chappie yo!
LovableDuck chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
this is hilarious. it's a bit confusing sometimes...but overall, I think it's pretty good. )
This User is Inactive chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
This is lurv. Period. . :3 Anyhow, I think it's time I reviewed again, lawl. So, yeah. This is the review. Tadah. Wooh.

Oh, and update soon. Or die. For the record, I could have told you how you would die if you didn't update, but, see, I'm in a good mood. For once. And updating soon may keep me in a good mood, and keep you out of a hospital. Get it? Good. I'm glad we're on the same page. .

SengokuKirihara furevah,

~VL
TheSmallestInsanity chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
YAY!

the closet! ahahaha! nice choice of who's in the closet...btw, are my quotes gonna be in there? I'm rather fond of thems...

yay for the play itself! so funny! "Did it hurt...when you fell from heaven?" "OH HELL NO!"

*cues insane yaoi fangirl squee-ing*

now i have to draw more for you.