Reviews for K2 Keitaro Urashima: The Leyline Flush
evacat13 chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
heh heh heh heh. James Bond.

5/5
that guy chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
wow...now how the hell am i supposed to compete with this?

the plot was kinda loose if you know what i mean. Try to thicken

it somehow. It would make for a much better story.
Reozul chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
Uhuh, just read it and found it good but a bit unrealistic in the last chapter.

Keitaro was too accepting of the entire illusion thing. For all he knew laharl could have done so again just then fooling him into believing that everything was a test, so at least keitaro should have shot him again (leg arm or whatever) to break his concentration and make sure.

other than that not much to say.

however the entire plan and execution thereof was strange.

I can guess that laharl interfered with the "hand of the chip" stuff based on seeing how close keitaro was to shhot mutsumi.

was the chip real? if so no sane organisation would bring a double agent into something like this, and laharl has to be a double agent or otherwise they would have lost several own people in the appartment attack.

while nice in copiing "casino royal" the entire aspect of psychology and usual mistrust within secret or dangerous organizations was a bit simple and and done too softly (read: not brutally enough).

otherwise great story
Krimzonrayne chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
Damn it! You rocks! I was going to pull a hissy fit on you for not updating and finishing Project 3 but...

Gah... this is good, very good
Max Knight chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
Shouldn't it be

"My name's Urashima...Keitaro Urashima."

same goes to the Bond, James Bond.
JKaitz chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
Greetings:

First time I've read your story but I read it all in one day! This fic was really great, I look forward to the secuel but first off...

Congratulations!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
(Gawking at the screen) Whoa...Hoo-rrah!

Mutsu-chan is Ok! Thank the Lord...!

(Cough) Well, well son...helluva job, certainly. So, Laharl was just another good guy! Well, K-2 will certainly make a good agent. Good work, soldier. And man! Mutsu-chan is bold! XD

Max Knight chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
YOSH! now I remember the poisoning part! It's like You Only Live Twice, where Bond married that Jap girl and she died of a poison from a Ninja hidden on the roof!

Now I didn't expect that bit when Laharl was actually on their side...you had me there. You had be good.

Ah, so the real fun begins ! I'm wonderin who's gonna be the Q here. Good luck updating !
Aaron The 2nd Trickster Priest chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
Heh heh heh. Impressive. Wasn't expecting that. Excellent writing and a masterful turn of phrase. Well done old friend, well done. See? Didn't I tell you to keep the torture scene and not alter it? And don't listen to Major mike. Not one word of this fic should be altered or changed. With a little luck, we'll see more of K2 soon. MAd props budsy.
Delusional Fishies chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
He's not going to have stupid pathetic no-life friends for cover, right? Or let himself get beaten around?
Max Knight chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
I duno why, I pressed the review button, and it gave me an error, guess I'll have to review again, granted it isn't the same as the original but I'll try and remember what I wrote.

Somehow the torture scene reminded me of MI: I, it's weird, but I always love torture scenes, though this isn't the 'darkest' torture scene, I've read some really sick stuff, but it sure did the job of making Kei-kun hurt.

Hurts you more than it hurts her kid.

PS: Me gonna copy this entire review just in case...

Anyway, I figured out DL was Laharl when Laharl told Kei that he's also an double agent...it's obvious, since he's the only contact that gave H any info. Cool twist if I must say, really...it'd be a very nice plot in the next bond movie lol.

So we'll see more stuff on the next chap? WTF, Conclusion? Oh wait, there's more. Good for ya, Godspeed !
Major Mike Powell III chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
M-Mutsu...Mutsu-chan...NO! WHY? How COULD you do this to her? Oh my God...! WHY?

(Cough) (Shaking a bit) Jesus...my God...why Mutsu-chan...fuck, I'm GLAD Naru's dead, but...why Mutsu-chan, too...and Mi-chan? Who the FUCK is that?

Now, soldier...I can certainly tell we've just seen the birth of K-2, haven't we? So, marine...

Good job, so far. Let's see...let's see what happens now.

(Sob) Mutsumi-chan...why...?

J. Carax chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
Man, dude! I'm lovin' the fast updates!

"Hand over the chip... traitor..."

A TWIST!1
Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
What? Mutsu-chan is a traitor? NO! WHY, GOD?

(Cough) Sorry. I've just got an anime crush on Mutsumi-chan. XD

Now...Hoo-rrah! Helluva job, soldier!

So, Laharl is a sharp, smart bastard, huh? Impressive. Good job, soldier. And now, I'm MOST GLAD that you're no fuckin' Naru-fan. We're so few, my brother...there's so few Naru-Hater/Bashers in this site...(Sigh)

(Cough) Well, son. Let's see what happens now with this plot-twist.

Max Knight chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
Hey, so is Mutsumi the 'Vesper' in this fic? Interesting scene on the GO board, I can already image the part when he went 'A small sacrifice' dude, that's usually a bad guy's line!

Neeway, the starting scene was fun. I get what you mean when you said arousing, haha.

Lemon Iced Tea to Orange Juice...dang I love em both. Fries vs Wedges...I like Fries...but wedges are nice too. Now everytime I order my fries, that scene shall appear in my mind. It's all your fault Laharl!