Reviews for Out of the loop
Killua Zoldyck chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This was amazing. I really enjoyed the introspect it gave into each person; there was an undertone of slight melancholy that really caught me. Thank you.
LaCoquette chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
wow this was very insightful and poignant somehow i always felt so sorry for Kuwabara thinking that he was very much ignored and neglected in the three kings arc, always wondering why the mangaka never included him in their journey to the demon world but then i found my answer in this beautiful fanfic. Kuwabara has a purpose to their team, a place for everyone to come back to ,a person waiting for them to listen with an open heart and see the best in them through eyes that are not jaded. Now i remember why i love fanfiction, its because of authors like you who look underneath the underneath, delve deeper into the story and the characters, shedding light and bringing to the surface the subtle lessons and teachings of the anime. without a doubt this is one of the best stories ever written in this fandom.
Dethia1101 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
ajl;ksjadl;kjal;sdkfjal;sdkfjasl;dkjfsldkjlkajflaskjdlkfjsdl;kfjadf2wpwiwj2p258049opiupweori... *dies from the rays of awesomeness and rightness and kewlness and cuteness and heavy doses of brothership and friendship and LURVESSSSS!*
Molly Grace 16 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That was a beautiful story. I have no other way to describe it.
Ebony Lee chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This fic is literally perfect. So much friendship. So much drama. So much angst. But not cheap, phoned-in angst. All these psychological issues are exactly the issues these characters would actually have. I feel like you just GET them. Just the beauty of your analysis and understanding of these characters got me a little misty-eyed. Kuwabara is perfect. Yuusuke is perfect. Hiei is perfect. Kurama is perfect. Everything is just so amazingly, heart-clenchingly perfect. This is one of my favorite YYH fics ever, if not my favorite of all time.

It's just...so...

Perfect.
mrsbeggins chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I absolutely LOVE this!
Gimei chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Very well done! :)
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
God, I love you for writing this "happy tears" It's just so perfect. So true. Keep writing! "hugs you hard"
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I... don't even know what to say. It was so serious and the comedy sprinkled evenly throughout it made it a perfect mixture. It wasn't until these last few years that I realized how amazing of a character Kuwabara was in the show, but this one shot really brought it home for me. I'm dumbfounded by your brilliance! I wish I could come up with the words to tell you just how amazing this is, and how amazing you are for writing it.
kmarlowe chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
"God was Koenma, and that meant that Hiei was telling the truth" Favorite line right there.

This was perfect. A perfect character study of all four. Kuwabara's POV was done so wonderfully and so were his thoughts. The fandom really needs more fics like this where it's just four friends, leaning on each other, and fighting to survive.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Daaawww...that made me feel all fuzzy inside. This was so cute. I really enjoyed the open heart-to-heart chat. It was a nice interpretation of their relationship too. It was well done, but it had a few typos though. Other than that, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong. I love the concept to bits. Happy writing!
oangonhoONAOG chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Absolutely beautiful. It was in character, well plotted, and, honestly, felt a lot like something that could really work in canon. Also, the nods to Hiei's image songs near the end had me DYING. Truly a great piece.
Jazzmonkey chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
That was amazing. I don't even know where to start... Every single sentence was gorgeous, and not a single moment was wasted.

You explained the group so extremely that I almost couldn't believe it. It was so great!

This is probably the best story of the group that I've ever read in my life :) I hope that you're still writing, because this is magical talent.
Flayne chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Awesome.
laydee2slow chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I LOVED this. I don't know how you did it, but you did (you've probably heard that a lot). Everything fit together nicely, everyone was in character, but most importantly, we got to see them fall for a bit an pick themselves up with Kuwabara having a significant role. I often stumble upon fics that portray Kuwabara as only "dumb" and continue on building his character off of that. Not often do I see him portrayed positively, and that's why this story stands out the most to me. I love his role in this, and within the group in general. You did an amazing job. Keep it up!
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »