Reviews for Out of the loop
now you see me chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
...There are no words to discribe the perfection of this story. But I will try.

Perfectly IC. The personalatys were compleatly flawless. You gave HIEI a mushy moment, and it worked. You are, just so you know, the first person I've ever seen pull that off.

And I can acctuly see this happening. Like, in the acctual show.

Saying anything else would take away from this wonderful peice of work. Just...Just..Wow.

Keep writing.

NYSM/Simon/Serina
Rochelle13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
what a beautiful story
accountkiller388383 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Okay...One word: Wow. This was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read, fanfiction or otherwise. You manage to tell the story and get your point across without getting too out of character, which many people cannot seem to do. I love how you portrayed them, and Kuwabara and Kurama's little heart-to-heart was very touching. I now see all of the characters in a new light, and it seems to fit them very well... The only complaint I have is that there are a few spelling errors, but that doesn't matter much...Also, the song "Meltdown" by Kagamine Rin is stuck in my head again... You are now one of my favorite authors! _
astrovagant chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That was... I can't even begin to explain how this story was. Well, first off, it was amazing; absolutely amazing. I was perfectly in-character and everything made sense.

Needless to say, it was wonderful. I'm adding it to my recs list.
Cain Elphinstone chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
An amazing and absolutely breathtaking piece. I love how Kuwabara acts as the counsellor for his friends. They're right, he is the only one who's human (and I don't just mean species), and the only one who can take life one step at a time. Kuwabara is the only one who could take the time to listen and to help heal some of the hurt. He's always there for his friends and it's nice to see this type of fic. Gotta have love for the mulberry man.
The Quiller chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Gawd, thank you for reminding me of all the hundred thousand reasons why I love Kuwabara.

This is, by far, the most wonderful character study for YYH I've ever read. You take all of the characters and flesh them out magnificently, making them so real I can almost reach out and touch them. I'm surprised you managed to balance it so well: you touched on every dark and morbid corner that the show hinted at, but at the same time, I don't think I've ever read a YYH story that's been so uplifting. You've truly captured the spirit of the series. The dynamic friendship between our four boys that truly works and touches my heart.

Beautifully done.
rain chant chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
The characters, the situation, the dialogue, everything, was just...perfect. I really love the way you portrayed Kuwabara...and Kurama...heck, and all of them. Kuwabara isn't as dumb as everyone thinks he is, is he?

Just wanted to say how touching this story was and that I really enjoyed reading it.
Graphospasm chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
You know, I've always liked Kuwabara. He gets made fun of so much that people forget he's the heart of the group, the last little link to humanity and what makes people honest, good, and true. You captured that sense beautifully. I think all Kuwabara nay-sayers should read this. It would change their tune in an instant.

Oh, funny: I was listening to music while reading, and near the end Incubus's "Oil & Water" came on. The song ended right as I finished the fic, and the lyrics kept repeating: "Call it what it is, oil and water." For some reason, the tone really fit.

EXCELLENT job with this. I can't thank you enough.

~Graphospasm
j.d.y chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
So sweet!
Slimjim314yo chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
You just took the series to a whole new level... This was just so brilliant! And I love how this was all in Kuwabara's perspective, and I love how you actually have him some sort of "purpose" to the team after everyone thought that he was just done.

I absolutely loved reading this. Brava!
twistedmind29 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This was really really well done.
Angel Frog chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I have no words. Seriously. It's an incredibly fitting look at each of them through the eyes of an unexpected observer.

Though I have to admit, when Kuwabara said 'You first, Redhead!' I cracked up. Don't ask me why, I just thought it was hilarious.
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
oh, wow. I'd never thought of the characters like these, and yet you hit their personalities spot on. I love this. so much.
juniper rosydreamaol.com chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This is the first anime I ever watched and the nearest and dearest to my heart. This story just about made me cry. It was long and involved and confusing and introspective and *perfect.* Particularly after the canon end, this knits them all back together. And I loved Hiei's way of breaking the news to Kuwabara and their conversation at the end. Not to mention the conversation that Kuwabara eavesdropped on and the incredible reactions when he couldn't take it anymore. All in all, this was wonderful. Thank you for writing it.
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Awwww!This an amazing story and everyone is so into character that, quite frankly, I'm shocked! Go Kuwabara. I generally despise his character but this has changed my mind.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »