Reviews for Out of the loop
RAGA chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
You know, after reading this, I had to jump on the bandwagon and give a review to how absolutely PERFECT this is.

You had everyone in character and were completely insightful to each one's problems and thoughts. You wrote the story wonderfully and left me feeling like everything was going to be alright. Plus, Kuwabara finally got some recognition for his value as well.

If there ever should be an epilogue or short after-side story, this would be it. This was one of the best written YYH fanfiction I have ever read, and any others I'll read will probably always be compared to its standard.

Good work! (-)
Ayla The Librarian chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I nearly cried reading this. It's amazing! Plus Kuwabara never gets enough credit. Thank you for putting him in such a nice light. It seems like no one likes him just because he's not a "bishie" and tends to act like an idiot. No one thinks of his good points!

Great writing, you really caught everyone's personalities.
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is one of the most brilliantly characterised fics I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing this!
ChibiLady chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Awesome story
KuwabaraMikey17 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This was an excellent story! I loved it!
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Wow.

So, I found this story on pretty much EVERYONE'S Faves list, so I finally had to check it out. And, to be honest, seeing how long this was... I started skimming. Camping, camping, blahblahblah. Until I got to this part:

"Kurama took a deep breath, then met my angry face with a look of perfect control, like he was telling me tomorrow's weather forecast. Honestly, someday his face is going to freeze like that. "I slaughter children, disrespect my parents, hypocritically decide who gets to live and who gets to die, steal things, abandoned my best friend to save myself, tell lies to absolutely everyone I meet, mercilessly slaughter anyone who gets in my way, and all the while keeping up the illusion that I am a hardworking, teenage boy who deserves all the best opportunities in life." He shrugged. "In short, I'm a cold hearted bastard." "

And then I just froze. There was so much truth, and vulnerability, and such a bald essence of who Kurama is that I decided to scroll up and read more carefully. And I must congratulate you for this story. I am so impressed not only with your writing and narrative voice, but also with the way that you succeeded in emotionally tying us to this story. And I definitely feel like we can affiliate more with the emotional themes because you chose to tell it through Kazuma's eyes. There's a perfect mix of humor and seriousness, of wonderings about life and the future and it all makes so much sense here... which is so funny because we come to learn that not much of it makes sense at all-there's so much uncertainty, and confusion, and they need each other. It's as simple as that. There's this fantastic strength that they lend each other, and Kazuma is at the center of that.

Again, I absolutely loved this. It took a little mental preparation, but I should congratulate you just as much for writing this monster of a piece. This story needed all of these words to be told how it ought to be. Great job. Thank you so much for writing this!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
That was flipping awesome! An excellent oneshot! I love your takes on the characters! XD
AuthorMitsuki chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Honestly, all I can say about this story is that it is the most beautiful, heartbreaking, wonderful fanfiction for YYH that I have ever read. I love how you portrayed each character, I loved how you wrote Kuwabara, Hiei made me smile, and Urameshi made me laugh.

Thank you for giving us this excellent and exquisite piece of work. Just...beautiful. :)

WMM
chocolateluvr13 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I just finished reading this, and all I can say is wow...

That was...amazing, insightful... oh my gosh, I can’t put words to it.

You really have an understanding of this show and these characters. I thought I understood them, but now I can see just how wrong I was. This is definitely one or the best thing I have ever read on this website. I am totally reading more by you. :)
Lady-of-the-Dragon-Flame chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was the most awesomest yyh story that I've ever read! Not only did they stay so within their character but I could imagine the four of them doing every single thing. You didn't even add much of anything. That is awesome. And Hiei rocked in this story and KUWA was the friggin best.

Sincerely,

LOTDF
AnonGirl88 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Wow. What an amazing story. A perfect blend of angst and humor. I swear I almost busted a rib at Kuwabara's snowball
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
You know, I really, really rather liked this. I loved how it was from Kuwabara's point of view...I've never liked writing him into fics because he seems so stupid and I know he's not and that's hard for me. But I commend you on this. Thanks for writing it!
Llane chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
it may have been a bit long, but understandable since you practically summarized the entire series here.

but a briliant story. i love these characters very well. and clearly see that you do too.

thank you for this. XD
Fireflyleo chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I love this story. It's down to earth and insightful. You tied it all to together very well. I've never read anything remotely as ingenious as this when it comes to Kuwabara.

It seems like something that may actually be truthful from the manga/anime.

Props to you my friend, do keep writing.
nami chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
that was great just great i loved how he thought he was out of the loop when in truth he was not.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »