Reviews for Out of the loop
Mystic Dragon chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was absolutely amazing. I liked the messages in the fic, and the perspective. The talk about being "normal" and what's considered to be "normal" and not...and how they can't see it yet but Kuwabara can...

And him feeling like a third wheel at first but then finding that he does fit in...there's an emotional level of this fic that I can completely identify with.

I also like how you dealt with Kurama's feelings about his "battle" with Amanuma. I've always wondered about the aftermath of it. How, during that time, he had to pick up and move on, due to the gravity of the situation for the world...but then afterwards, what then? It's never shown, but I think you covered it beautifully.

This story speaks volumes. It's going on my favorites list for sure. Excellent job.

_
Viskii chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This is hard to review, 'cause I'm on the sort of unthinking high I get right after reading something really good. You know, when you're grinning without thinking about it, and your mind keeps racing back over everything you just read?

Yeah.

I thought it was brilliant. Characterization was... amazing.

A fantastic read. Thanks for sharing.

-Viskii :)
kitsunegirl96 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I kinda wanna cry now! Kuwabara and the others were just so...Deep! You could tell that they probably did actually feel like this...

~Kgirl~ (AKA Raye)
nancy chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
most likely the best fanfiction story I have ever read! wonderful!
Ieyre chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This really hit an emotional button for me-I love the group dynamic between the four of them, and I feel that Kuwabara is at the center of it, in a large part because of his humanity. I loved especially the talk between Kurama and him, because I think they have one of the more interesting dynamics in the group.

I felt sorry for Kuwabara in the beginning, but when he realized it was because they wanted to shield him, well...I always thought they were all so protective of him!
ToxAff chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
This has to be the most beautiful story i have EVER read,in/out of fanfiction/fiction/reallity or watever! i loved it to the very last bit and of course i fav'd it! i even cried at the end! it was perfect and i certanly can't wait to read other stories coming from you. you have my full respect! *bows deeply*
loretta537 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
this was a nice story
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I like how you delve so deeply into the characters' minds and dissect them. It's a very nice story, and it's cool how Kuwabara is portrayed as intelligent, unlike nearly every other story (or so I would assume, since I rarely read any fanfiction featuring Kuwabara as a central character). I have to say, though, that the end bit- the little summary- seemed a bit corny. You had me up until that point, after the others were asleep, and then I lost interest and just skimmed over the last bit. But it was fascinating up until then.
Rusting Roses chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I adored it! It was a really wonderful story...and you hit every character exactly right!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Oh, this was really quite sweet. I just loved your portrayal of everyone, and Kuwabara's perspective. :D *favs*
creepstats3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Wow!

You just touched my heart with this incredible piece of what I would be proud to call true literature. This was heart felt poetry and a gold medal deserving piece on this crap littered poor excuse for a fan fic site.

This was absolutely amazing. The writing was concise and led the reader decisively to an end that left me feeling like there's hope for anyone out there. I've recently been struggling with some of the same thoughts you voiced through Kuwabara. Feeling out of the loop and not overly talented in any way. This fic reminded me that we all have a purpose for some reason we may not see right away. Whether you intended the reader to identify so perfectly with Kuwabara's musings or not, I might never know, but the effect you had on my mood was uplifting and positive in the best of ways.

Please continue writing. Your style is honest and covers everything in the way of emotion and feeling. You managed to convey all emotions in words: anger, sadness, envy, frustration, confusion, joy, realization, sorrow and they were felt one hundred percent. I assure you.

Your contribution to this part of fan fiction dot net is a pleasure to read and I hope you continue writing, whether it be as a published author or as simply a free lance writer when ever inspiration becomes your companion.

Best regards and wishes

Creep_stats3
sweetsnow73 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I obsolutly positivly love this story!

You've covered some phycological ground that I have yet to see anyone else cover! I could gush and fan girl over this story for hours and hours so I will leave this review short. But I love this story and yeah...LOVE IT.
Valadhiel93 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
So utterly amazing this is. I could see this happening and this actually is a whole lot more realistic in aspect of the series or manga. I never used to wonder how they coped, not really anyway, since it seemed so natural in how they did it. But now I have to revaluate my opinion. In this they really seemed, well, human or just actually real. I'll be checking you're updates for more wondrous stories.
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
i absolutely love this story! /immediate addition to favs\\ ...um, quick question. is there a sequel in the works? cuz i'd love to read more.
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Awesome. Absolutely awesome. Props for a fantastic job!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »