Reviews for Out of the loop
AleyKitty chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I really liked this story and I think it fits perfectly with everything in the anime. I can't think of anything I would change and I think you're a really good author. Thank you for posting it, I enjoyed it.
ShadeSpirit chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This is a brilliant piece of writing. I love Kuwabara and I love how you wrote him. The thought processes are fascinating to read.
matsumura natsumi chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I love your story every time I read it. The characters are in character and it really keeps to the feel of the anime. Also, thanks for being one of those who supports Kuwabara. He's not my favorite, but he definitely deserves respect instead of bashing. If only everyone could write as well as you do!
wolf fullmoon chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Oh my god I cried

This is so beautiful

It's perfect and it sums up everything in the whole series
Dattatreya chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Beautiful!
HeeHeeHee01 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Amazing! Every character was so IN character, it seems like the actual follow up of the story! I loved how you added tidbits of the storyline, and cleared up a few things. Kuwabara jumping up and yelling at them make me smile, and forcing them to tell him what was wrong was so sweet (and funny when looking at Hiei's response).

The idea was great and you wrote this beautifully!

Great Job!
TheUnknownAuthoress chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Wonderful; I loved it. I think this is the way Kuwabara should be shown.
Crosslit.Heavens chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Wow. That was so awesome! I love it when people write stuff like this. I love to read about the emotional side of things, instead of just some stupid rant about a rediculous adventure or encounter. It was truly heartfelt.

AWESOME!
CyberD chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Wow. This is a wonderful story. It gives Kuwabara the respect he needs. The psychological outlook on this is amazing. It is well written and leaves a warm fuzzy feeling at the end. I must say that this is one of the best fanfictions that I have read in any category or in any fandom. 5 stars and my highest praises.
Amiable Loner chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
That was so amazing! It was so touching I chocked up reading it. I love it. Until next time!:)
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Wow. That was an awesome story. It pointed out the good, the bad, the necessary. They ALL just work so well together. Great job. C:
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Great writing, perfect characterization, funny jokes, and touching without too much touchy-feely. Good length, too.
lectaelf chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Well... dang. Thank sashax13 for telling me about this story. I shall as well. Beautiful. It was absolutely dazzling how you got all of the characters, well, in character. You captured this show's essence so unbelievably, I feel disappointed with my own work. I love Kuwabara, and I'm so glad that you portrayed him in a good light. Everyone is always bashing him, but he is the last piece of the team, the one needed to hold it together. I kind of wondered how Kuwabara felt during the fourth saga. He only appeared a few times, and at first I didn't mind, but part of me also wishes he'd been there. Dang, your story's making me ramble. Sorry, bad habit. Anyway, it seems I will be checking any other stories you might have to see if I like any of those as much as this one. Oh, and the humor was great. It was funny and it also helped to lighten the mood, because... you have to remember this is Yu Yu Hakusho. They try not to angst too long. This fandom is too good for that.

~LectaElf~
sashax13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
What a lovely story! The male bonding here is quality enough to make any female proud! Thank you for reminding us how much this team needs Kuwabara. He is the heart of the group, and the other three would be totally lost- maybe even split up!- without him. I think you wrote the characters well, and the slight humor was great and right in sync with the attitude of the anime. _ All in all, a very enjoyable read.

~sashax13
Kenelfie chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I'm amazed. You captured the essence of all the characters so well it was almost like reading an episode from Kuwabara's point of view. I'm very very impressed. Thank you for writing this, and graciously posting it online for unworthy readers, such as myself, to read.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »