Reviews for Out of the loop
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
That was touching, immensely touching. It makes Kuwabara seem so... different, I guess. But it's a good kind of different. You portrayed all of their characters very well, and added tension relief right when needed. So, this was, for lack of a better word, absolutely fantastic. Keep up the great work, girl!
Le'letha chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
WOW! This is great; possibly the most thoughtful character analysis I've ever seen done on YYH, including all the great ones by Madhumalati (if you haven't read her stuff, you should). Plus, you just saved my butt; I really needed a series-long summary rendered down to the basics.

Your story really flows, and there's a lot of energy well-balanced with serious thought in here, which is very hard to do. It's funny in the right places and real where it should be.

This is perfect, and I would like to thank you many times for writing it. Next time I get stuck character-wise, I'm not going to have to bully my friends into lending me disks any more. I can just come and read this!

Two thumbs up!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Oh my goodness. That was beautiful. Left me a bit teary-eyed, too...
Jaded Angel of Light chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was all I can say, I'm so speechless, that may have been the best yu yu hakusho fanfic I have ever read.
Arthuria chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I really liked this, a very good peice...Very touching good portraiting of the charcters and a good subject to take up. Instresting to se things from Kuwabaras point of view for ones.
Hidari chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
BEAUTIFUL.
kuramagal chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
This was phenomenal! I have been searching for longer than you can possibly imagine for a decent YYH story. And this by far exceeded my expectations!

Great, great chapter!

Kuramagal
Bunny11 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I only saw a few episodes of "Chapter Black" arc and none of "Dark Tournament" (so I guess I was alot like Kuwabara XD), but I still enjoyed it. I like how you wrote everyone.
Coffeetailor chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Very well written story, I absolutely adored it! Perfect charecterization of the charecters and a well-written phsyciological piece! Brilliant, and very interesting.
lin chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
this was beautiful! very in cahracter, and very deep. you gave great insight into all their thoughts, and presented a very interesting case for kurama's mindset ( still feeling gulity over gamemaster, and other things) without taking him ( or anyone else) OOC. this seemed very natural, like it could have happened in the manga or anime ( i'm actually kinda wishing it did) you also made kuwabara respectable, which very few people do.

I LOVED IT! THANK YOU!
Hoku ala chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Wow.

This was amasing! Your very talented, please keep writing.
Shisoukengo chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Dammit I loved this! You hit the nail right on the head, as a lot of fans tend to sleep on Kuwabara and not acknowledge his place amongst the group, simply because he's not as strong as the rest of them. Though I have to say, it's very likely from the hints given in the series that, given time and the right training, Kuwabara could eventually become every bit as strong as Sensui was.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Wah! I love it! Beautiful! I love all the characterizations, and you gave Kazuma some respect. There were a few places he didn't sound like himself, but making any of these guys narrate kind of requires they don't sound like themselves. ANd you gave it a good, a happy ending. So much good fanfiction is depressing; this is sad enough to pack a punch, but not gods-awful. Oh, and funny, too. Some of that dialogue...and the 'remind myself that for all intents and purposes Koenma was God' for some reason struck me as hilarious. And I could make this a seriously long string of praise, but I have to run. Go well!
QT102 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
WOW! just- wow! that was amazing! the wordings were simply beautiful and all the characters acted like they would; you just did a great job! you stuck close to the series but still switched it around and made the show that we all love make a bit more sense. just-wow! I'm so happy i read this! FABOLUS JOB!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »