Reviews for Out of the loop
dark-KISHY chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
wow, that was...deep. I'd actually always thought of Kuwabara as the filler character, but this really changed my opinion of him. It's really well written too, no mistakes and neither too much dialogue nor too much descriptions. You're really good at this :) congrats!
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
This was brilliant.

I was on the edge of my seat for the entire fic (and kept checking to see how much of the scroll bar I still had left because I didn't want the fic to end yet).

I loved your characterization of all of them with all their insecurities, especially Kuwabara's about being out of the loop, and how he slowly realizes what the others think they're doing. Your intro is particularly strong, starting with Kurama's words to Kuwabara. Sparked my curiosity right then and there! I love Kuwabara's insights on Kurama and the others. Having this fic from his POV worked really well.
Angelkitsune-Naomi chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
That was amazing. I have no other words to describe how deeply beautiful and entertaining this fanfiction was. I really love how deep you delved into the problems of all the team mates, how you gave Kuwabara a purpose that I hadn't really knew was possible, and a good look at the serious undertones of the storyline of Yu Yu Hakusho. You have a unique way of looking at things, and you made this fanfiction worth reading. I really do like this a lot, and I love your writing style. I hope you write something else like this. Again, I can not find the words to describe how incredibly...perfect this story is. No spelling or grammar errors and some deep meaning that people who care can appreciate. I think I'll be reading more of your material in the near future. Good Health, Good Writing, and Good Luck. I mean it, I really do.
TheLadyG chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Wonderful, simply amazing. Everyone was so well done and the group dynamics were wonderful.

Again I have to state that it was beautiful. I loved the Kuwabara Point of view. All the characters felt real, as if this were a story from the 20th Manga.

I loved It.
Haiku Kitten chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
This is such a beautiful fic. Thank you so much for this view on Kuwabara's value to the group, he really is the most misunderstood of the characters. I loved this, two thumbs up.
Bara-Minamino chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Phenomenal
Lizmun chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Few and far between are the times I've come across a fic that 1.) focuses on Kuwabara so well and 2.) makes me think, angst, laugh and celbrate while reading it.

What can I write that won't make it anymore sappy than this? XD

I could feel the insecurities each one was going through, each one thinking they were less than the other, while at the same time, in another's viewpoint they were who made the team work.

It just worked! Each one needs the other, and I guess they're slowly learning that in their own way.

Brilliant job here! Very well in character and entrapping story! Keep up the most awesome work!
Lil' Candy chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Aw, this is so sweet, and written really well. Go Kuwabara! Underneath that tough guy exterior, he's just a big loving softie. This fic is terrific, keep up the good work.
Picture chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Wow. The first thing I thought after finishing this was "Whew, that was long." However, the fact that it was not broken up added to the effect. Anyway, wonderful job. I have wondered exactly how much Kuwabara knew about the stuff that he was not there for, and this was a fitting take on it.
Curry chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
This was a well thought out masterpiece!
Storming Lilacs chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
*flails and flails and flails*

I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE WORDS TO EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW YOU MADE MY DAY WITH THIS FIC! Ho-ly shit. The way you describe the boys' connections and what each character feels is so natural, and all the dialogue and teasing bits and humor just seems PERFECTLY Kuwabara. And in 1st POV, too! I felt so sorry for the guy with all the ways he seems to get left behind pointed out, early on in the series, during the Dark Tournament, and the Makai arc, how feels isolated because all his friends are demons. Kurama's troubles are put into perspective and the introspective nature of this piece (especially at the end when he's studying them one by one) seems to be representative of Kuwabara's spirit sensitivity too, even though he probably didn't need them to figure out his teammates... its just... just- GAH! *worships*
Random-Minded chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
omg, this story is so touching.. *sniff* ... I swear, this is one of the best fics I've ever read in my life. I salute you, UltamiteAngstQueen, for the clear understandings you've shown... I love it... _
Asatsuyuu Nikoru chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
that was a nice one..i cant believe that kurama cried like that. or the fact that hiei just somehow gave kuwabara his blessing
sharlane chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
wow... it's great... really touching and I think it can really happen in an episode... hope you can write more... I really needed a touching fic once in a while... keep up the good work:)
Spirit Evolution chapter 1 . 11/24/2006