Reviews for Disconnected
Blackcat chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
It was so emotional, it was as if I could feel everything that was going on. I really liked it! I might say I love it but you kinda killed Danny so I don't love it, love it. All in all great story!
DNK1412 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
that was not a bad story at all but add details to better understand
victorionious chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Hey, I'm just this kid that tends to browse people's favorites after she's done reading their stories to the point where I go slightly insane, and as this summary graced the screen of my computer, I got horribly curious, so I clicked and... well... here we are. Just wanted to say nice job on this, I greatly enjoyed it. Now, here I go clicking on your penname so that I can read your stories, check your faves, and repeat the process - V out!
It'sTimeToDance chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
it's angsty. Well-written. Good grammer. No prolounged explanation as to how he got there...everything I love in a oneshot. Good job :)
Autumnights chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Um, well, I, uh.. hm. I... dont know... I loved the way it was written. The description of the experience and the loss of senses was totally believable, but...OMG THE ENDING! Why! *cries* Well I guess I should have seen it coming, but it doesn't mean he died...right? So, i thought it was beautiful, but it made me die inside. You've put me in a very awkward position.
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Yes, it's me again. So sorry.

SQUEEL! I love it to little tiny pieces! This seems different from all the other death-fics on the site, for some reason. I think it's because instead of just saying something like "the pain was overwhelming," you actually described the pain, and rather vividly. I can picture all the blood everywhere, and I love it! I love the complete detachment from the world...again, different from others in that he doesn't really regain awareness. All in all, it's perfect. Nice and bloody. I like a fic that isn't afraid to go on about all the blood. (Lol, sorry if I'm scaring you. I'm really not a vampire, honest.)

Aw, I'm just gonna get it over with and add you to my fav authors list. :)

Keep it up!

dPf
melimsah chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow! Dang, that was great! I'm writing a pretty depressing tragedy-categorized almost-oneshot myself ("almost" meaning I'll probably expand it), and I just love all the imagery you used here! I'll probably be using this story to help me get into the mood to write mine. :)
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
...Wow. This was one of the saddest, most amazing things I've ever read. Excellent job!
Majestic Moon chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Great! I love morbid depressing and yet somewhat a little tiny itsy bit happy stories. This fit my likes perfectly! Keep up the great one-shot work!

-M.M
amorae chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
...Oh-em-gee.

That was beautiful (as well as depressing, but thats okay!).

You are a very, very talented writer.

The idea was a very good idea that only few have elaborated on, and many of those who have tried have failed miserably. But I'm not joking, you did WONDERFUL.

I really look forward to reading more of your stories. You really, truly are a beautiful writer.

-back to the ff-

I really liked how you had Danny become confused. It was a good spin off of everything and it made you think. I also liked how you made Sam and Danny have been going out for a little bit (-winkwink-).

Anyway, great fanfic! Keep up the awesome work!

Wuff

Toasteh
phantomwillow chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
nice...very well writen. no changes that i detected as i only scrimed it. if you want to i will read it as a editor or something and get all the little mistakes.

With all due respect and chocolate chip pancakes,

-phantom-willow217