Reviews for Early Christmas Present
sami1010220 chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
the writing style of this fic was pretty confusing. the format kept changing from chapter to chapter, and there were quite a few grammar errors. everyone except foreman seemed out of character. i liked the idea though, it was really cute.
Julie08 chapter 15 . 3/21/2008
I really liked this! Fluffy, which I don't normally like that much, but in this case they were still pretty much in character. Now I'll check out what else you wrote. Hope to find more! Cheers, Julie :)
pwned1byotch chapter 15 . 12/29/2007
wow...that's really good...cant wait for more chapters...i wanna find out what they got each other for xmas!
NightmareAhead chapter 15 . 5/2/2007
They are so cute together!
chowrie chapter 15 . 3/5/2007
wow. great work! drunkchase was very funny. lol. and house/wilson was uber hot.
lil bishi hunter chapter 15 . 2/16/2007
oh wow, i loved it so much! please update!
HouseAddict16 chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
Nice addition the whisker burns was a good touch, never thought about that one.
Emi1988 chapter 14 . 1/26/2007
Aw...I almost got a tooth ache from it! Finish the adorableness!
hollywoodgal chapter 14 . 1/26/2007
hehe, that was adorable. can't wait for the presents to get opened!
Fyrerayne chapter 14 . 1/26/2007
THE FLUFFYNESS! Its smothering! And I love love LOVE it! Great chappie. Good luck.

-ANimal
Fyrerayne chapter 13 . 1/22/2007
Oh ew. That's gross. Well nice little scene there. Good luck!

-ANimal
Sanqhian chapter 13 . 1/22/2007
I love listening to the two of them bicker. Can't wait to read more.
hollywoodgal chapter 13 . 1/21/2007
okay chase and foreman, yey, more time for wilson and house!
The ORIGINAL Corky chapter 12 . 1/17/2007
Ah! AH! M...*eyes glaze over* M God...yeah that was totally hot. There seriously needs to be an X-rated House episode that's all House and Wilson...yeah...that'd be totally awesome. But I digress! Great work on the story!
HouseAddict16 chapter 12 . 1/17/2007
Good job. I didn't think I was going to like a house/wilson intamit relationship but you portray it well and tasteful. Great job, can't wait to read part 2