Reviews for Viva Las Vegas
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
I'm really lovinh this story it's not what you usually get in a Sara and Catherine fan fic I loved how you changed it up a little so you have more opportunities for them! You are doing a great job I can't wait for the next chapter!-cathandsaraforever55
guitarphotographer chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
Hurry up and update you've got my interest and my curiosity up so update
CaptainK8 chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
I really love this story so much. Is there a reason you've given up on it? I'd love to read more...
Immi chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
Loved the chapter... I really do like CathSara AU stories. They go together so happyfully in any time period or universe :)

I'm pretty sure Cath only gets blackmailed in a fic by Quirky Koala... If not, person who finds any clips of that gets double cookies. ...Says the minor -shifty eyes-
TG Gunther chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
You are by far one of my fav authors, good solid work. You RULE
chawkchic chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
So back when Sara and Catherine met and had a bit of a connection. Let's see how that plays out now that Sara is singing at Eddie's club.
passionatelysimple chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Interesting beginning. I hope to read more in the future.

Amanda
Mikachu22 chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
I adore AU stories.

I can totally see the affair starting in my head. But that could be my perviness coming out. ;)
Gryffindor620 chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
Just update and it'll all be alright *Sharpens her throwing knives*

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
Mad chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
I like this story and usually i don't like a/u stories. So you should really continue.]
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
im loving it
justicegrl chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
please update more..im curious if they will soon recognize each other...
aikislayer chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
This is great so far...but I think we're going to need at least ten more chapters to be sure ;)

Seriously, I love the whole AU thing and it's quite unusual is CS fics. Run with it, I have a feeling this could get REALLY good.
littleowl84 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
:) :) :) :)

great beginning. i really want to see more of this. (jumps up and down clapping) i can alread see this as a mega hit.
csi7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Awesome story! I really like this idea you have going on and am anxious to read more from you! Great job! : )