Reviews for Saving Sara Sidle
Sapphonest chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I'm in tears. Literally.

God, my heart aches for Sara.

This was incredible. And the sappy ending was cute, so don't worry.
csimouse chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I think you did great with this story. I hate seeing Sara so hurt. I just want to wrap my arms around her like Catherine does in this story.
Michi the Mischievous chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This is great, and actually as a self-abuser (cutter) I can really relate to this particular story. And the end had some sap but it wasn't that bad.
CSIhottie001 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I thought it was a little wierd how it was a Sara/Catherine relationship. I would have liked it much more if it had been a Sara/Grissom thingyou know but over all pretty good.
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Hmm... *looks doubtful*

I can imagine Sara cutting herself and I think that if she wouldn't have had a drinking problem, it was a possibility she would..

Being a former cutter myself I can relate to this story and I like the way its been written! Thumbs up!
Scraps73 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Good job Nic. Loved it. I've been waiting for what seems like forever. Glad that your block is finally lifted.
Blueprint chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Dark, and deep. i like it and as far as i'm concerned i like the happy end ;)
gigi2690 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I love it! YAY I was over the moon when I saw you were a charmed lover...damn shame canceling that show.

Anyway great fic!
Gryffindor620 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I kinda think that you should work this out into a full length story and how Sara may relapse after a particular case or something!

Great Story!

Update Soon Son!
tked chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Great fic!
Immi chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I still can't decide whether or not I like or hate the idea of Sara cutting herself.

*Shakes head*

Either way, I loved this. It's great. And yes, it is typical of Grissom not to notice something like that. I'm not exactly fond of his character.

It's nice to see it end in fluff, at least. That's always nice. Sappy is also nice.

I hope you stay out of your rut... I really like your stories.
cocopuffz chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Awe. what can I say? Catherine and Sara ics are awsome, yours especially XP. Good work. -Coco
skip0992 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
It was great! Loved the confrontation.