Reviews for 100 Lines Between Sanity and the Rest of the World
Katamabob chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aww, this is lovely. I never read Harry/Luna before (as I am quite happy with cannon) but I'm always glad when Luna ends up with anyone in fanfiction happily. She deserves it.

It was really cute and i liked the Draco one, it was funny.

Kate
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
aw! -dies from the cuteness- from the top, i suspect that there was once more to this lovely little drabble. where is it? :3 i'd quite like to read it if there's more
Mordac chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
I liked it. I love Harry/Luna. Too bad it won't happen. :( I have this nagging feeling Luna is going to die in this book. She's just too otherworldly. :,(

Anyways, don't you mean "lent them to me", in the last sentence?

I didn't like the final Draco/Luna one, I think you should spin it off in a new fic it ruins the theme unity.

The others were all the little lovely, plotless moments I've grown to love.

Cheers.
Flawless Soul chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Nice story. It's sweet too. Aw, it's so cute! But take note on this...

'"Someone kind borrowed them to me."'

Isn't it suppose to be another word but borrowed?

But that was great apart from that last line. I loved it! Keep up the good work!
samithecreator chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I don't like this because it's Luna/Harry but because it's WONDERFUL Luna/Harry. Few people manage to get Luna's character right but you do and I adore you for that.
the sillylittlepanda chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
that was really cute. so fluffy! i love how you describe some moments in such detail, not many people can come up with those many ways to describe something. LOL! it's so cute and not too fluffy or cheesy or anything. so cute! :D
Tandy chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Sweet so sweet and I loved the Draco/Luna. Wow. I loved it.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I love this. Luna is one of my favorite characters. Is this a oneshot or not?
akira rae chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
haha, i'm pro-Harry/Luna! )

i like the Ron/Hermione snogging bit.

also, the Draco part, that's priceless.
TheDruggedSquirrel chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
These were great! These drabbles are so adorable...but one question, What she do to Draco? O_O' lol
LillianLockhart chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Wow, this fic was really cute! It's just so Luna. Great job.
SisterG chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Oh, this was wonderful. I really like Luna. Great drabbles.
crazy-emerald-blue chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
yay! the reveiw is working _

I must say, this is adorible and I love it!

Harry is so cute in this FF, with all the O_O moments (you know when he gets squeaky lol)

and it's great!