Reviews for Nightmares and Dreamscapes
laleona183 chapter 1 . 4/13
i agree with june in this one june is the protector now and she should be allowed to do things her way yes somethings need to stay secret even amongst friends but it is that outside thinking is why i think the elders chose her in the first place to bring in a new era of change not just to her bloodline but to the world of magic in whole and i think the main problem june is having wiht her job aside the fact she can't leave town until she passes her job over to own of her kids is that she's lonely maybe if she were able to talk to someone who can relate to her maybe it would help
SeleneMoon chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
It had a really great feel to it. You managed to keep the flavor and style of the actual story. Your writing of June was excellent. Jody needed a little more work I thought. Thanks for helping me get over the end of the series. I'm also wondering why Jody and not Ophelia or Rogar, and where Leela is for this. (I guess she doesn't have to be in it.) How long after the series ends is this do you think?

I'm dying for more though. I REALLY want to know what happens next, and maybe after this, about Taylor.

Where's the rest?

Thanks, you rule.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Good story. Will it have a sequel?
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
A sobering look-albeit sprinkled liberally with June's particular brand of wit-at what happens when normal people get caught in the crossfire of the natural and the supernatural. Well done, without being maudlin. June's a good Te Xuan Xe, and Ah-Mah was right-she WILL be the best of them, because she remembers those little things (like people).
SerceZGazety chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I never liked Jody. But I never... disliked her. So now I feel so sorry for the poor thing... Ophelia would handle it but Jody?

Great story anyway.
Kei chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
For a story of short length, it's richly written and captures that very essence of the show that makes me want to watch it in the first place. You have vastly improved on the original media while keeping the "voice" of the characters and never straying by vices that can make other fanfiction painful to read.

Thank you for such a lovely tale. I will be keeping my eye out for any more.
Tjix chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Oh. My. Gosh.

That is all I can say.

Do you have any idea how awesome this is?

I hardly ever even watch Juniper Lee, and I'm totally captivated. It isn't over, right? You won't leave us hanging? You've got to write more. I will DIE if you don't. I'm... astounded. -adds to favorites-
Kraven the Hunter chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
This fic...is...awesome. I love the way Jody bore her soul & told June about all of her fears & June's inner reactions as she heard each & every bit of her story. Then there's the way she allayed all of said fears (without revealing anything) & told the sad story of her Aunt Cassandra. & to top it all off, she's made a vow to fix things for Jody regardless of what Ah Mah or the Elders think of it.
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
very nice start bro! keep up the good work, and MORE LEGACY!
Mad Pierrot Le Fou chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Dear Liquid Engineer,

That was quite good actually, possibly one of the better Juniper Lee fics I've read, few they may be. I hope you consider continuing this, there's quit a bit of potential in it.

Sincerely,

Mad Pierrot Le Fou
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Excellent story. No wonder June feels so bad about this; she knows about her responsibilities, but she also has very big ones concerning her friends and family, and she feels that her grandmother betrayed her and, by doing it, she betrayed Jody.

Keep the good writing.