Reviews for Waiting
raiderette chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Beautiful story! I always enjoyed this pairing. Lovely writing. Great job! You need to write some more Ronin fics!
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
AWW! That was cute.
Alzbeta Batoriova chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
While I'm a SeijixNasuti fan, I *really* enjoyed reading this story. Great interaction between Shin and Nasuti. Very, very well written and I can see this kind of thing happening between them. Excellent job!
SenRitSu chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
You always done a good job! Even thought it's not Touma/Shin but It still good(This made me wanted to be Nasti!)

Keep writing the next one ,please.
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Nice, you should make a sequal.
Inda chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I like it. I'm not much into yoai and I saw this and it look good. keep up the Het stuff. very well done.
Halo Split chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Chee of Halo SPlit...I’ve actually read all your stories and thought this story was quite different from your others. And you know what; I think that’s why I like this one the most: It’s different. The portrayal of the characters and how they play off each other is refreshing and something the RW realm needs. I could go on and on, but hope my limited review will encourage you to write another chapter. Unlike some of the other reviewers, I don’t think this piece is what I would “term” fluff. I see an opportunity for some angst and maybe even guilt because Shin and Naste’s relationship borderlines a brother/sister or BFF bond. Once you take a relationship further than just friendship, you are moving up to a new level of trust and feelings with that person. If you mess it up, you can never really return to how you both were before you started having a sexual relationship. Also, I liked your description of Shin’s appearance in that he was not necessarily handsome. I happen to have a dear friend who is ‘very’ good looking (pretty), but not handsome. I dunno, maybe it’s a Japanese thing, but he looks like a Boy Band reject (pretty is the new sexy). Daniel Craig (James Bond) is not handsome either, he’s drop dead sexy; especially his steel blue eyes that penetrate. It’s all about how you present yourself and your confidence. In my opinion, Shin and Seiji are the two Troopers who can do this. Shin has this outwardly innocence, but I bet you he’s rough around the edges. Perhaps it’s the way he grabs you, or the way his eyes capture yours, but he has the ability to exuberate control and power.
Nix Entente chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
OMG. Het. XD

Now, as proud as I am of you for writing something outside your normal comfort zone, I have to admit that this piece wasn't quite as gemlike as your others have been. More like a really shiny stone. XD I'm not exactly sure what it is that isn't as appealing to me.

Actually, I think I do. Nasuti and Shin are both such soft, sweet characters. Now, one big part of your Shin that I think is amazing is his growth into a less feminine, more mature person. He's very cool like that. However, though this piece pointed that growth out, both characters both came off very fluffy.

Not to say that it was bad fluff. The writing was, as always, stellar. Just not my style. _'

On the whole, very pretty story.
emeraldteardrops chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I said "Wow." when I finished reading this. I don't do that a lot. By far my favorite of what you've written. I think what grabbed me was that you used simple thing like her crossing and uncrossing her legs to subtly express emotions. I didn't feel like I was just reading this, I felt I was in it. I don't say that very often either. It actually hurt when Shin pulled away, and I was like, "Wait!...No, come back!" Your writing just keeps improving. As for criticism, I still would like to see longer chapters or oneshots if this was a oneshot, but if short means quality, I'll keep quality over length any day. Very nicely done.
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Wah! I loved it! It begs for a sequal. Seriously. I melted. It was hot and sweet at the same time and quite what I imagined their relationship to be. If you never do another one, I'm at least glad you finished this one. Short and sweet and totally made my weekend with warm fuzzies. .