Reviews for In Case of Emergency
rhymenocerous chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Best last line in a fic... ever! You caught me so off guard, I laughed out loud for about five minutes. Didn't give a rat's ass that people were staring, wanting to know what was so funny.

I love it!
Sweetlilloz chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
aw sweet
Sunshine-M chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Great story! The bit about Danny's sister pregnancy and Flack's reaction to it made me burst out lauighing... Great job!
Baby Jefer chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Well that scene definitely was better than how they did it! Total fluff - loved it! :)
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I absolutely loved this... Loved it... This is what I wanted to happen... Loved it...

JENNIFER
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Very nice. great add on to the episode. :D
DAnNSfreak chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Ahahhahha! I love the ending! I'm grinning now... nothing like great DL stuff to brighten one's day! Great story!
Kailei chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
is there more? I really like this!
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
aw, so filled with M&Ms goodness, yet still pretty much within the plot of the epi...well done! and though DL haven't been confirmed dating, you wrote it to be plausible that they could be doing it on the sly...i also thought that they seemed a lot closer in 'oedipus hex' than in 'hung out to dry', so it could be true *crosses fingers* let's just hope that we have another DL conversation when they start showing linds for more than 5 min per epi. (yes i realise that this was essentially the same as the comment i posted in the LJ, just wanted to let you know i read both)
zora080393 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
you're too awesome for words.

will there be a follow-up fic?
SallyJetson chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
No need.

Was she upset that he couldn’t pick her up? It wasn’t like he didn’t want to. He was in the process of messaging her back when his phone beeped again.

Look up, dumbass.

Loved that part particularly! I love it when Lindsay is clever. BTW can you write a 'hot' second chapter when he spends the night for the first time?
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Bravo! A very well-written oneshot.

You wrote Danny soo well.

I REALLY THINK THIS DESERVES A SEQUEL! Do you?
CSIArizona chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
You ROCK keep it up I was so wishing that would happen in the show well We can all dream keep writing and Keep annonymous reviews open
Chelliyah chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
aww sugah, i love the way you do these lil oneshots! :D they are so good! :D i love em! this one was great, even though i havent seen it lol

x
Galxychld chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I liked that! Soo much better than what they're giving us on the actual CSI. :) Great reactions from Danny, you wrote him very well. Loved the last line, too. :)