Reviews for Everything Later
Judge Magister Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
paramount-legalism chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I really enjoyed reading this.

I particularly liked how their lovemaking has no great emphasis, and doesn't prompt a change in the writing style: instead Gabranth thinks of it with the same weary detachment as he thinks of family, war or politics.

This adds particular poignancy to the game cutscene as well.

Thank you for writing this!
The Chainsaw Juliet chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
So brilliantly written! Almost as if Gabranth's train of thought spills into words. I do love this style of writing, a job very very well done.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 3/16/2007 There's nothing else I can say for it. It's just too perfect. It's poetic, touching,'s perfect. Absolute, pure, brilliance.
Madam Enve chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
*dances around happily* This fic was awesome! Really! I have been waiting for someone to write this pairing, and not only did you write it, but you wrote is wonderfully!
Mithrigil chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Exquisite! True to the milieu, the characters, and the stle of language. A PIECE of WORK, this, and you should be proud to have written it.
Vardonir chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
aw... it's so... nice...(hehe) personally it's kinda cute... 9.5 out of 10...(well i'm not THAT used to the idea of dracexgabranth...this my second time to read one...) and that(ur story) was really...inspiring... just... plain long
RenegadeZabuzaMomochi chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
This is good.

Sort of disgusting, though, seeing as how Drace is near the Golden Years.
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Very good!
Kuja no Miko chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
This is wonderful!

I enjoy how you keep the balance between Drace as a Judge and Drace as a woman. You portray her as at times feminine, but never like the Archadian gentry you see on the streets of Archades in the game.

You also make Gabranth a person outside of being a Judge and 'refugee'. I really like how you had him bring up the subject of growing old together, how'd they'd never have a real family, instead of having Drace do it.
em-witchwood chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Gorgeous. I love this pairing and you wrote it wonderfully.
Ikonopeiston chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
"hackled cats" - It gives me intense pleasure to see a writer use the rarer and yet still evocative term.

I have spent quite a long time trying to envision just how these two go about their lovemaking. It seems that they must resemble porcupines in this way. You have done the most unlikely of miracles - invented yet another way of intimacy. The French will be so jealous! The breastplates presence or absence must prove to be a defining element.

This story engages all the senses in a powerful way. In particular I could smell the odor of metal and feel the friction of the chain mail against my skin. Remarkable! You have captured the very essence of their togetherness. I see the greyed sheets and understand the significance of the details. Gabranth is oddly meditative here and it works to prove the increasing bond between the two.

Well and incisively done!
AK chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Just spreading the love. I do hope you'll write another piece!
SpazKit chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Very good.
Mighty Crouton chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
It's fantastic and intimate in it's own, unique way.

Your characterization of Drace is very spot on. I love these two very much, and I wish Square-enix served them better. Though their cutscene was quite bonechilling, for what it was worth.

Thank you so much!