Reviews for Lucky Number Seven
Sutton chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This was the missing scene in that episode. Dam Kirk. I guess this scene that you just wrote would have to be on a cable channel because it would be rated R. Thanks nice read.
glo1196 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I loved your story. You always wonder about what it would be like. You should write more of these.
Female-Typhoon chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
damnit! why did kirk have to barge past! this is so much better! ofcourse they wouldent have been able to show it but hey! wow! i'm speechless!

...

and now i sound perverted! lol
Maara chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
WOW, WOW, WOW! What a great fic! I LOVE really good LL smut! Wonderful writing!
Oh-no-she-di'ent chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Since I have been writing my own fics, I have rarely been reading others'. Not that I'm just completely supercilious, but writing them is therapy enough from the current show plots. Months ago, when I did read others' fics, I didn't always bother reviewing for people like you. Because, honestly, you know you're good. You know you're great, fabulous, etc, etc, etc. So, I figured that you'd have enough people giving you your props. I changed my mind when I started my account and saw that you can actually see how many people have visited your fic. I figured it'd suck to have 10 hits and 2 reviews. I didn't want anyone thinking I hated a story when I really loved it. So, I started doing my part. All rambling aside, you did a great job with this story. I write smut, but don't like to read it a whole lot. Weird. Glad I read this one, though.

'Had whoever was up there possibly screwed up the wiring when they decided to make the woman?'

I swear this line brought a smile to my face. And, um, as far as the actual meaning...I'm not complaining. How bout you?
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Beautifully written...absolutely wonderful!
GilmoreGirl86 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
WOW! That was very good! I think that everytime i re-watch that episode it is not going to be satisifing enough! Great job!
rollsdownhill chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
As you probably know, I'm reading your story Comfort Food, and I definitely think you can add something like this to your story. I'ts great. I love it!
Gilgrl2092 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I love it! You are a great smut writer. Definately put smut into CF (when it's time).
LukeNLorelaifanatic chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Wow.

That was really good. I've read a few smut fics, but none were anything like this. You had more meaning in yours. Yours didn't seem to be just about sex. There was more in there than that. It was very well written.

I think if you put this in CF, it would bring more to the story. I think some of the readers would enjoy this in there.

I forgot to add in the last review for CF, BWR is annoying. It took FOREVER to get my story added. I like fanfiction dot net a lot better!
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
that was great you have to write more like that... i love your other fic too... and i think this one could use a sequel you could make a story out of the end of it i mean the whole middle with luke... just a suggestion don't needto take it...

Sarah
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006

Sarah
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
i loved your story...especially the last sentence...that was very sweet...too bad it was a oneshot!
smileyGGfan chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
omg, that gave *me* shivers! wow, amazing work!

the LL kiss is definitely one of my top 5 fave LL moments of all time. and like u said in ur AN, i think ive only read one other smut fic about it.

the beginning was amazing! I loved how you took it from the "there was a moment" part and said what was going thru her head as they both crossed the line of friendship. u def. must have watched it a million times to write down all their arm movements! (i once watched it on my computer and timed which of their kisses was longer-Lorelai's 2nd kiss to him won ;) )

"the third was the first real kiss."

This is so true! (damn Kirk in the real episode). i think their first 2 were breaking the ice between them be4 they finally realized their true feelings towards each other.

loved their PDA outside and i was also afraid theyd get caught! lol. Lucky Room #7 indeed ;D loved the whole charade and r.p. in getting to their room.

Loved the quickness and eagerness they undressed each other before getting to their bed. ("Thank heavens for king sized beds.") lol

i liked the 'chicken' talk and how they were playing a game with each other. ive only heard 'Chicken' used as the pool game (when two people get on 2 other ppl's shoulders and you try to knock the other one into the water and see who lasts the longest). loved Lorelai's inner rant about her sweet spot and about whoever designed women lol.

omg loved the Babette quote at the end! liked the summary paragraphs of Lorelai's feelings of how it was so much pent up emotions in a single night and how he was by far her best lover (even more exciting than her first time).

"Right now, she was content with snoozing in the arms of the man she was rapidly falling in love with."

aw! thats such a sweet ending!

So in conclusion, you are an AMAZING smut author! you wrote about their moment so beautifully that i was able to get into the character's head and see everything from Lorelai's POV.

also, lil side note about the #7, i was just thinking of how we're currently in Season *7* and that this SHOULD have been L&L's happy season...but its not (sadly). wouldnt it be awesome if they got back together somehow by using the Dragonfly and maybe your magical room 7 ideas? ;) just me thinking aloud here.

amazing job! plz write more one-shot smuts and add some of this info CF. great job! :D

(hope u enjoyed this very long review!)
calzonabailey chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I think that this was an amazing smut! I wouldn't mind if you included this in CF, but I caution you because not all the people reading comfort food read this one-shot, so they haven't gotten a chance to voice their opinions on it. Some of those people may object to smut in general and feel offended. So, I think that you could definately do smut stories that have a plot seperate from the smut (or just plain smut stories), and maybe you could do branches off of CF with an M rating, but that you might want to leave CF as it is so that all of your readers can continue to enjoy it!

Thanks! and i look forward to more stories from you, smutty and otherwise!