Reviews for Facets of Me
ShadowOfARose chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I must have read this a dozen times and it has brought me to tears every read. This is my favorite Inui and Kaidoh story, by far.
senkoed chapter 11 . 12/23/2010
yay! introspective inukai with lots of background of kaidoh. i like. :D
darkdragonalucard chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
i loved this. this is the best inui/kaido fic that i have ever read. i wish there were more like it but for some reason there are a lot of one shots in this section. and there aren't many places to read PoT fanfics ( so sad).though this was written a loong time ago it would be nice if you would start writing more (wishful thinking?) and you also inspired me to do the gemstone thing.
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
AWESOME I LOVE
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
Story was adorable. Kaoru was adorable. Assignment was adorable. Connections between the chapters were adorable. I think people might start getting annoyed at me if I continue that chain, but you get the idea. This is one of those things that makes me think something along the lines of "why did I not find this earlier in my life?" And I do wonder. But nevertheless, Emerald Pair will always be wonderful, and I'm so glad that this fic represents that so fully and that the Kaoru-chan here is so similar to the canon, not to mention the canon moments that were frequently mentioned. I'm really happy that Kaoru was so positively expressed in this fic. I like to think that many people like Kaoru as much as I do, and that many people see him the same way, but whether or not that played a part in this fic, I really, truly enjoyed it. So thank you.
Mirsama chapter 11 . 4/28/2009
Loved it. Especially the interactions between Kaidoh and Inui.

It's kinda hard to me imagining Kaidoh as a crossdresser.
yllom21 chapter 11 . 2/12/2009
This story was excellent! The way you wrote Kaidoh and Inui was great. They are in great character, and make this story very believeable. I love how you wrote Kaidoh, especially. Great job!
yellow22 chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
ch 1- 11, This is a great story. Thank you for posting!
yellow22 chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
ch 6. The kite analogy is brilliant and beautiful.
Azamiko chapter 11 . 5/29/2008
Very sweet. These two are so interesting...
Shinsei Tonbo chapter 11 . 10/3/2007
hey i'm curious as to what song you have as the ringtone on kaidohs phone for inui, if you know a place where i can hear it, if its a real song since i can't find it any where, seeing as it sounds like it would fit him very well. And like I said, I'm curious.
Saphira's Ember chapter 11 . 9/11/2007
I randomly found this fic when I was searching through the pages and I have to say, this is the best InuKai fic I've ever read. I'm so glad I read this, it was so worthwhile. Yes, I did think they were a little OC, but this does take place a few years later, so obviously, the characters can't stay the same completely.

I never knew that much about gemstones, this was great.I hope you write more in the future.
RogueMarieL chapter 11 . 5/12/2007
Oh my god! I love it. I just checked out the pictures, and I love the second one. *Grin* Momo looks like an idiot.

Thank you so much for writing this!
Ladye Black chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
Wow...Sorry, I just need a minute to collect my thoughts so I can say how much I loved this fic. Because I really did. It was such a different look on Kaidoh's life than a lot of other fics and it worked extremely well. The whole premise, everything, was well-written. This fic was beautiful, insightful, and just an all-around masterpiece for the PoT InuKai fandom. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us.
Zuriyan chapter 11 . 1/12/2007
Oh my god... that was so passionate. So beautiful...

I literally cried through some moments, laughed out loud to the point of weird looks from my parents through others and squirmed in sympathy or shared passion in the others. My god... beautiful.

There are still tears in my eyes.

I don't really see anything that can be improved in this story, I was far too captivated to bother looking for Spelling or Grammar problems, a very good sign.

My god that was good. You have now been promoted to my master for this story. Thank you for a truly amazing read.