Reviews for kleptein number
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
You have an excellent way with words. You paint several thousand images with just one sentence. I bow down to you in respect and awe.

I simply love your writing.

My favorite sentences are:

11- (I choke on my laughter)

15- (I seem to enjoy all the ones that are hilarious)

32- (This...is very sad. It brings tears to my eyes.)

39- (*sniffle*)

41- (This is my favorite one. It...just is.)
difficile chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Ah, so lovely. I love these one-sentence drabbles. Only the best of the best take these on, and you did an incredible job. I especially liked, ' "Should I wait, Fran?" he asks and feels suitably chagrined when she laughs and asks, "Do you think he'll wait for you?" '

So true! xD
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I didn't review this? :shock:

27 is probably my favorite. "Balthier never falls, and that's, possibly, why Vaan is so dead set to trip him up." I like the image it creates. 40, too, of course is an interesting line.

45 and 46 follow with my favour as well. Lovely little lines.
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
These were all my favorites that I couldn't resist either laughing or moaning about.

"Vaan is a great lover of silk; it's richness and quality, whereas Balthier is a great lover of sheets and the rolling thereon."

(My spleen burst from laughing.)

"Vaan is being particularly vulgar today, mostly because he knows Balthier likes it: "Come on, Cap'n, light my fucking fire."

(How positively dirty.)

"Fran nurses Penelo's broken wrist, coddling more than she ever would, her sharp ears waiting for the rutting noises coming from the burial chamber to cease."

(Subtly shouted.)

"The first time: "I'd very much like to slip my tongue in your mouth" Balthier said and Vaan's mouth quirked and he laughed."

(And oh boy, what a charmer.)
Staryday chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
These were all very inspiring to me. May I have your permission to use line 8 and 46 as prompts for one-shots? I read them and, suddenly, facfics just started writing themselves in my head. But I thought it would be best if I asked you first.

Staryday
Reioko chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I liked it a lot.
Ren chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I especially liked the "Lies" and "Search" ones! They completely throw the whole balthier x vaan concept into a different perception. You should totally base a seperate fanfic based on those two themes-it wouldn't disappoint because this 1-sentence challenge was really really impressive ;]
Alice chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I loved this, so much.

I'm really bad at this reviewing stuff but the way you gave them chemistry, worked with suggestion rather than stating things bluntly, (the bits of Fran!).

Thank you for writing this. *hearts*
new slang chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
love love LOVE each numbered, themed sentence. it's like a variety pack of snacks! lame ass metaphor, i know, but hey, i felt different emotions with each line as i scrolled down. i hope you focus on this pair more in the future :D
Angevar chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
*claps* Very. Very. Nice. Wonderful range of emotion and subject mater. Inventive too. Don't think I'm quite able to pick a favorite (or threem, or twelve) but very nicely done overall.
Ainahim Twilightbait chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
These were all INCREDIBLY FABULOUS, but my absolute favorite was 32 - Farewells. That one gave me shivers because it just seemed so perfect. Wow. You are just awesome.
viciouscallisto chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
amazing sentences! i loved all of them, but some of them really got to me. good job!
Renn chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I'm always so impressed when I read one-word-inspired-sentences! And this was realy cool! I'm completely in awe!
ff-kh-luvrgrl chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
*cries*

that's so sad...

and so good...

I LOVE IT!
real-circus chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
your use of language is poetic and just so darn interesting. Luv it...Vaan is too cute D