Reviews for Out of Your LEAGUE
TeZan chapter 4 . 5/17
So yeah, this story i frikkin amazing, and I (and many others) would love it if you culd continue this awesome story!
sortofbored chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
I can't believe I have never reviewed this story. It is absolutely fantastic and, if you ever feel up to it, I would love to see more.
Jemzyboz chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Um do you ever finish your good stories?
Kyu-Momo chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
...Still don't know what the hell a "TeeKay" is. would have been nice if you had bothered to explain.
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Hmm.. what is a "TeeKay"?
anjumstar chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Oh my god. I... need to vent. So, I read this story when I was 12, it's now 3 years later. I will admit, that I didn't read it just now; I'm actually leaving a review to talk about the review that my 12 year old self left. This is undoubtedly an amazing story, and I so wish that you would finish it, but I really wish that I had heeded your warning and not read this as a young-un. Not because I couldn't take the violence, because I'd like to think that I handled that pretty well, but just because I couldn't handle your epicness at that age. I left the most embarrassing, fangirl, poorly-written, nonsensical response I have ever seen, and I would like to truly apologize, PinkFalcon. I hope you update Phantom soon, and enjoyed this unconventional review. Oh, and I hope that you never read the one I left all those years ago *cringing with the thought* I'm much more sane now. :)
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Great story, don't forget to update!
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
He's Richie, isn't he. A Charizard named Zippo, it has to be.
Wolfwhispers chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Sigh* I guess it would be too much to ask you to continue this, despite having not updated for years? And such an amazing and well written story. Well, at least I enjoyed reading what I could. If you should ever decide to continue this, I would love to read the next update. _
Star of Pokemon chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Hey me again!

This one is really good too! of course not as good as phantom but still really good. you totally need to finish all of these stories that you said you wouldn't finish cuz u have a really rare talent. I have a question tho:

what is and igglyfluff?

anywhoo- no i didn't get that from you, i have been saying that for a long time and i am the only one of my friends that says it and not only that I SPELL IT A DIFFERENT WAY so HA!-erhm... Thats about it... except why don't you just say League instead of LEAGUE

one more thing... I don't know why everyone thinks that Brock's last name is Slate and Misty's last name is Waterflower... I heard that Misty's last name is Williams and Brock's last name is Harrison...

one last thing... it's weird that you said that one of the brothers of Brock's that Kassin killed was Billy and also that Jessie (not Jessy) and James kid (omg!) was named Billy

JUST SAYING!

closing: once again, you are a great writer and deserve all of these fans. and FOR GODS SAKE YOU NEED TO FINISH THESE! Sorry... (says in a totally fake voice...) would you please finish these stories cuz you are really good at writing and WE WANT MORE!

As Always, Yours Truely,

Star of Pokemon
CrazyOnDisplay chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
This is my other most favorite story ever! You just seem to be pulling them out from nowhere!

First off, I would like to say that yes, those two do sound like the Weasly brothers - and its completely hilarious...and enjoyable! Its one the most funniest things I've read...because its so true!

Secondly, I think this story is just beyond belief good! I love it so much because it starts off with a twist that changes the whole thing into what could possibly happen!

Thirdly, I once again love the way you protrayed the characters in this fic...again! Its simply amazing! And the still obvious love/attraction between our fav Ash and Misty is beyond intense! I just can't wait for things to start happening now! I most definitely see this going somewhere far!

I probably have more to say about this, but right now I need to get back to work, and everything I have to say wilol probably have to be pre-written on 10 pieces of paper in order to remember it all! Lol, but I do have lots to say...just not at the moment :D

I hope this is another fic you'll be finishing on ! Its so rejuvinating...if that makes sense!

I definitely hope to see more from you (especially this story and Phantom...and some future fics *wink wink*) :D

Hope to hear from you soon, and take care!
Perri Lightfoot chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
This was, and remains, my favorite fanfic of all time...I'm absolutely devastated you don't intend on finishing it (or even remaining in the fandom at all :( ). I remember reading this fic and printing out a hard copy in my senior year of high school, and reading and re-reading the heck out of it, until the paper was all ragged and I had to print out a new copy. The themes, the characters, and the sheer world building...I really, really, REALLY love the world of this fic. It is so special, so different...and it appealed so much to my imagination...

And now here I am, one day away from finishing my senior year of college, and this story hasn't gotten an update all this time. I thought that hope still remained until I read your profile...and while I respect your wishes, I still can't help but mourn for what is lost...and cherish what is here. Thank you, Pink Falcoln...for writing something so wonderful and special. I will likely continue to read and reread this for years to come...in the same way I turn back to my favorite "real books." And even without being finished...for me, it will always be a masterpiece. And it will always be dear to me in a way no other fanfic can be.

-Pink Parka Girl