Reviews for The Legend of Creepy Konoha
Aziza-Chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
its still one of my favorite stories :D
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
This story seems really cool so far. And it's a spin-off of Sleepy hollow, so that should make it even better! You should make some ShikaTema, and make Ino get jealous. Well update soon!
Aziza-Chan chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
its shikato NOT shikaku,shikaku is the demon that gaara has inside of him
Astra M chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
I've never seen the movie (though I have a friend who just loves it) and so I was really curious... now I'm really hooked! It's a great premise; I'm so interested in seeing where you take this. Waiting for the next chapter! :)
nefaith chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
::draws gaint heart in air with fingers while mouthing 'love'" Is that major enough for you? Anyway! Seriously..That was SO AWESOME! I can NOT wait to find out whats gonna happen! But, people really don't remember Shikamaru enough to think he's a saleman! He looks nothing like a salesman. :D YAY! Well, Can't wait till you update! Update as soon as you can!
tomboy14 chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
way cool chappie! loved it! shikaino forever! ooh, and how are the villagers gonna take him comin back? oh, please update soon! this is so interesting!
sugarmonkey778 chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
ya nice chapter if it were me i would have had ino slap him but that is still me not u so u go on and do wut u need to do to make this a great story. and by the way u got the other two dad's names right so congrats heres a cookie (well not really but u get the idea) _
Shikamaruslover chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
yayness!

shikaino sucks...so that means that you suck..and I'll keep on bothering you with stupid stick figure drawings until you realize this. anways good chappie!
the waffle chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
This was a good chapter! I can't wait for the next one.
fang shinobi chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
lol i know you were refering to me (amidst other shikatema fans, i hope) when you said it was definitely going to be a shikaino though people (yeah, me) wanted shikatema.

just kidding. anyway, whatever happens here, that'll just be fine with me. i'll still be a fan. anyway, good luck with this fic! nice chapter btw
Everlite chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
LOVING IT! This is so good it gives me chills! I love the pairing choices. I liked the flashbacks too, it shows Shikamaru's got a new background to himself based on his character in this particular story, but still holds the character traits he does in the anime. Great writing skills too! Can't wait for more!
Everlite chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Ooh, loving this so far! Do keep going please! "Sleepy Hollow" is a favorite of mine too, and I think it's a great idea putting it into a fanfiction. Can't wait till you update!
Amayayaya chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Short but very interesting. I'm already longing to know what will happen next.

Also, please update your other fics soon. _. I can tell you're a fellow Shikamaru-itis sufferer.
Harlequeen chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Sugoi.
the waffle chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
This is really good! I love Sleepy Hollow too! 'Tis awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter!