Reviews for Squared Away
Eiseman04 chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
As always, great job. I love your stories. They are direct, to the point and always have a twist. You could definitely being writing some of the one shot Supernatural episodes with sort of ammo. Can't tell you how much I hang on my email notices when you write stories.

Keep up the excellent work!

Cheers,

leiseman04
stjra chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
Once again lovely bittersweet ending to a great fic! Thanks for letting us in on the ride! I can't wait for the next fic, I just can't get enough of your interpretation of the Winchesters humour and the angst that you sneak in there while we're checking over the boys to make sure they really have survived the lastest adventure! See you for the next ride! :D
Phx chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
I loved this chapter. Loved the brotherly banter and especially LOVED that it was Dean who killed Peter and not Andre. Very nice touch -

Particularly since Andre did not care about Peter hurting Sam. Andre only cared about his own revenge.

And the botox convo? Hilarious!

Another wonderful story -!
Phx chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
Awk! Sorry I couldn't review this before now but I am under the weather with a head cold. Nasty stuff.

Anways, again I say AWK! Sam almost choking - that boy has a definite choking fetish, lol - and then Dean getting possessed and shooting the baddie to save Sam.

Wow - lotsa action! Loved it! And you already know I love the Sam-in-peril angle :)
Dolen Feredir chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
This was really good. I love the interaction between the brothers. I especially liked when Dean is contemplating what he just did and then switches to teasing Sam to avoid talking about it. Perfect!

Loved it!

:-)
ILoveMyFish chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
Thanks for a great story _
EagleGirl6 chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
Nice intensity in this chapter. Personally, I wouldn't be bothered if something possessing me killed someone, but Dean sure would:)

Oh, you're tricky! Good turn of events, Dean being the one pulling the trigger:

Dean wanted to feel like crap. He ought to feel like crap.

You're good with the deeper stuff just as much as the funnies, hope you exercise that some more:)

Looking forward to your next one,

Kelly
EagleGirl6 chapter 5 . 11/30/2006
Nice explanation of the musician as an athlete:)

HAHA:

Nutty as a monkey turd was the phrase coming to mind at the moment.

Dean wasn’t home alone. Andre had come to find the rest of the violin section.

Nice scene in the cemetary, glad Peter got his what-for.

L was 8 chapters... Have you considered doing a longer story? I love to read your writing:)
EagleGirl6 chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
This whole banter was awesome! (I gotta find some more descriptives...):

“Sam, why is it that I save ‘em and they’re always thanking you?” ... the prickly personality...

And we know and love Dean's socially-challenged outbursts:

“Sammy? Let me know when you two decide on a china pattern.”

I don't know what lady he's talking about; this lady sure would!

The ladies never really looked at you the same after you shot something in front of them.

Wow, what's up with Peter? He seems awfully strong to be holding Sam. And Dean's got the real bullets out, lookout!
EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
I just love how you write! Got me giggling with the first paragraph!

Dean didn’t deal well with the bad guys at the best of times. He mostly taunted them and then shot them. Not necessarily in that order. He certainly didn’t like having to make chit chat and chauffer them around.

Nice comment, though I love how Dean walks, anyway. He has different walks for different purposes, and you captured that:)

Dean had a slightly different gait when he had a gun at his back.

Nice description; I can picture Sam "emoting", hehe:

He knew better than to look at Dean while he was trying to emote.

This is so *Dean, nice:

“I have a no touching rule. Maybe I should have warned you about that earlier.”

OMG, I can totally visualize this, I love this picture:

Walking a step in front of Sam, the sleeves of his dress shirt rolled up, Dean was a picture of relaxed violence.

Oh, I forgot that Sam knew about Marigold, Tehehehe!

I kinda like the door-kicking thing too:)

I still have more chapters to catch up, yay!
EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
Wow, I'm really behind in reading (and reviewing) this story. At least this means I have several chapter to read tonight:)

How funny Dean got his picture in the paper, who could blame the photographer:

Dean’s mouth quirked up on one side. “Photographer must have been a woman.”

Hahaha, Sam was a joiner in high school, so funny!

Dean snorted. “You were in one of your ‘I’m pissed at Dad, so I’m going to do something time-consuming and non-violent just to annoy him’ modes. You just picked band that year.” ... “Sunshine Society,” Sam said loudly, through clenched teeth.

You know, who could blame the gal for being awestruck with either of the boys:

Apparently nerd pheromones plus a hint of danger really worked well for her. Sam, Dean noticed, was shifting uneasily from foot to foot under the woman’s awestruck scrutiny.

Go, Dean, good on Sam for surrounding the guy:)

Dean hated having a murderer in his car.

Great chapter, looking forward to the next,

Kelly
Savage Shade chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
Yes! Less with the Dean bashing this time, lol. Great story, apologies for not reviewing sooner. I love the idea of Sam groupies, and I still want to know what Dean named the car. Keep up the good work.
Evergreene chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
I really enjoyed this, humour and angst all rolled up in one wonderful story. Looking forward to your next offering, whatever that may be!
Toxicangel chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
awesome chapter... now its finished...

and a new wait begins...

have a great christmas !