Reviews for Squared Away
ILoveMyFish chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Wow, very cool start. I can't wait for the next chapter; please continue. _
friendly chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
cool start... update whenever it will let ya...

Ah poor Dean heheheheeh
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Yay, you have a new story! I was like, oh, what's happening to Dean? Then, ROTFL! This is going to be a great story!
MacCartney chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Oh man, poor Dean! Best last line ever!
Evergreene chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
What a brilliant start to this story! I was really concerned reading the first few lines, only to dissolve into giggles when I found out the source of Dean's torture. That last line was so very Dean, lol!
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Lol. The last line actually made me laugh. Good job. Hope you continue with this. D
Relativity1953 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Now I would have thought Dean to be a closet Beethoven fan - much like Alex de Large (only not psychopathic). Of all the composers there are/were, Beethoven is the best ever (in my opinion) and his music should be appreciated by all types of people - even 80/90s heavy metal loving types. I must have a little sit-down with Dean... unless, of course, whatever killed the violinist also caused the symphony to be so out of whack that no one could possibly like it. Yes, that must be it!

I'll be checking back in for the next part, as the alerts don't seem to be in working order.
SPNCruzin chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
nice start. please continue
Dolen Feredir chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
This is really good. I love the descriptions and Dean's reaction to the music is great.

I look forward to the next part!
stjra chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Yeah! (Bouncing up and down in computer chair) More Dean whumpage and Sam and Dean banter from one of my favourite authors on this site! Very cool beginning! Love it ! Classical music torture! I could just see Dean squirming and make THAT face while whinging at Sam! Thanks for sharing! (Goes off with a bounce in her step! ;)
devonshire64 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
wonderful, wonderful beginning. just loved Dean's reaction to the concert, and i love how you started it off, thinking Dean was really hurt. just fantastic. i can just picture Sam scolding him as Dean fidgeted around it the seat. priceless. cant wait for more.
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
YIPPEE! A new story! And what a start! Poor Dean! LOL! I laughed and giggled my way through the entire chapter. And I just LOVED your descriptive phrases in the beginning...

"Dean didn’t answer, trying to force his mind away from the source of the torture. It spread through his brain like an infection, burrowing in, scraping every nerve ending raw until he wanted to scream, cover his ears and beg for mercy, beg for it to stop."

AND

"It continued on, droning, clawing into his brain, a never-ending agony. It had to stop. He had to make it stop. Hours. It seemed like hours now. His damaged collarbone sent another wave of agony through his body and he almost welcomed the distraction."

But my favorite line of the chapter has to be...

"He stared down at the body. “Well, at least the concert’s over.”

ROTFL! A wonderfully written chapter and you've kept the boys perfectly in character! THANK YOU!

Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter! :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Nice surprise, a new story. Thanks.

I liked your beginning, very cute. I was thinking Dean was injuried and Sam was trying to set his collarbone, instead he was being tortured by music. Had to laugh at the last line, "at least the concert's over."

Will look for your next update.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Phx chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
LOL - nice start. Loved Dean's reaction to the concert - so Dean.

Dean is starting with a cracked collarbone and bruised ribs? Poor Dean. And Sam just had mussed up hair? LOL! I guess it is too much to hope for some Sam owie in this one, huh?

I am looking forward to seeing it play out.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7