Reviews for Of Glass
Misaki Love chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
oh my god, this story is so well writen. I could not stop crying...

please please update!
Olive'sBadDreams chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
o.o

I can see why this was hard for you to write... (not in a bad way or anything). It was wonderful... and incredibly tense.

What did Maman do while Seraphin was stabbing him? Seriously... just watch?
InkStainedFire chapter 6 . 1/6/2007
Hm...my story alert must not be working, because it failed to tell me you had posted a new chapter. *Curses computer errors* Still, it was quite worth the wait for yet another beautiful chapter. *Applauds*
la vampire susan chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
great chapter!
la vampire susan chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
nice chapter!
Olive'sBadDreams chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
Another beautiful chapter! I /love/ your story and look forward to reading it whenever you update! D
InkStainedFire chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
Merry, Merry, Merry. Just when I think you've reached your peak, that you can do no better than you did before, you prove me wrong! This chapter was the best yet, though you've thoroughly managed to convince me that your next chapter will be even better. Be kind and continue, won't you?
la vampire susan chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
mon fantome! aw poor silas/celestin! you describe his rage very well and the actions of his parents really show the reasons for his actions later on in his life

great story so far

cant wait for more!
Olive'sBadDreams chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
Dx

'I am a ghost.'

I almost started to cry.

I loved how you added in 'Seraphin' the /bad/ half... KEEP UPDATING!
fabala4077 chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
This is my favorite chapter so far, most definitely. It was disturbing... and that is meant as a compliment! The multi-personalities of Celestin and Seraphin are beautifully tragic, and so dark! I also liked the end (well not really liked it because its sad, but you know what I mean), because of the parents' oblivion to their son's inner demons. Keep going, I'm really enjoying this!

-Fabala
InkStainedFire chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
This story is perfect. That's all there is to it!
FuchsiaII chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
God, you have no idea how weird it is to hear his actual name...truly, it's bizarre. We've gotten so used to it being 'Silas', which I never reckoned much suited him anyway, it's too earthy. But 'Celestin' ('heavenly', from the latin, yes?)is gorgeously angelic. That's a truly lovely little gem to present a reader with, and it really surprised me.

Utterly beautiful, and truly disturbing (the child eats glass...dear lord. My hand twitches to grab the phone and call Social Services.)Just...poor little creature. So emotive, and yet never just cheap and angsty *sigh*. Ouch.
FuchsiaII chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Actually, this is brilliant. It's just really...NASTY, you know, it's kind of simmering away and could boil over horribly at any minute. I'm glad you've resisted the temptation to make it overly melodramatic, it's much more distressing and disturbing to write how he's affected in everyday life (I mean...living all day every day in those kind of circumstances...? That's horrific). And the characters are extremely beleivable for what little you've shown us,which is artful - the father especially. Just...ugh, that last line especially is really horrible. Self-harm, and it's written without much prelude so it kind of shocks the reader. Brilliant, nasty stuff...off to read the other chapter!
la vampire susan chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
my reaction is only one word: amazing
Olive'sBadDreams chapter 2 . 12/3/2006