Reviews for Intermission
danak chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
me encanto la historia, una pregunta existe el libro(o fanfiction) mencionado a pie de pagina Wingmates: La historia del Sterling Maximillian y de Miriya, por Teresa Duvall?

si es asi o algo podrias compartirme donde lo puedo ubicar?

alguien_xv(arroba)

Gracias
Bronwynn chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Very well written. I was always a big Dana fan, but I felt your story did her more justice than the actual series did. I loved it.
Bojack727 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Very good. I like what you've written and I'm also currently writing something of my own. I wish there was more Bowie/Musica in this though. Still, good fic.
IronicSymphony chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
I wasn't allowed to re-submit a review for chapter three so I'm putting it here. First though, I loved Dana's musing on Roy Hunter...would've liked to hear more about he and Aurora though ;) I forgot how your story ended but remember thinking then as I do now, classy!
IronicSymphony chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I first read this story before I'd read the novels and though I respect your feelings towards EOTC...what are your thoughts on the Sentinels-verse now after being handed that pitiful disgrace of a continuation in the form of the Shadow Chronicles? Yuk! Although, if I had my way, I like your version of EOTC better, Dana and Angelo should've gotten together. I would've loved to see Dana get the reunion with her family that they all deserved. Though the novels are far superior to the Shadow Chronicles, your fic is superior to the character's treatment than EOTC.
Satoriste chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
This is what I expected from The End of Circle. I always felt that Dana was the most abused character in the Robotech universe. Its nice to see her finally get the guy. Well done.
akjunki8e chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Very well written and thought out. good grammar and spelling.
Josh rand chapter 3 . 4/1/2004
The ending for this story sucked. I mean the ending for the end of the circle was longer than this one was. why didnt you write about the Hunters, or what happend to Rem and Minmeim, or any of the other charecters in the Robotech Series?
Reese1 chapter 3 . 5/20/2002
That was a terrific emotional story. I liked it a lot. I hope you write another Robotech story someday, perhaps dealing with characters from the New Generation.
x- Princess Koriand'r -x chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
What can I say except I'm speachless! This is by far one of the best written Robotech Fics I've ever seen! Maybe I'm biased because I love the whole Sterling family, but I've honestly been impressed. It had a Plot, Drama, and some of the most believeable storytelling in the world. I would love to see more from you. I'd actually would love to see you do something around the "Malcontent Uprising/Zentraedi Rebellion" Story line. I'd love for you to email me also. As you know, great minds... Kenya
BonusParts chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Wow. All of the Robotech stories I've read have had to do with Macross. This was a pleasant change - and I agree wholeheartedly with the direction you took here. I've often mourned the direction that the Masters characters were taking in the earlier novels. Great job with Dana and the crew - nobody's perfect but they're all so loveable. Beautifully done!
Aliana1 chapter 3 . 10/4/2001
i LOVE this story. its beautifly written. I like how you portray in-depth Dana instead of having her as the just the group ditz. i love your use of words. Dana really does end up with Angelo? cool. Also, is she alive during Sharon Apples time?

Just wondering...Cool fic!
Aikiweezie chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
I'm enjoying this. Well done!
Miss Chang Po chapter 3 . 7/21/2001
I loved it! Excellent work!
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 3 . 7/10/2001
Um, uh, wow? I mean...this is fantastic! A great alternative to EoTC, even though I thought that the novel was a pretty fitting end to the Robotech saga.