Reviews for The Christmas Eve List
sunnydayz56 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I love the proposal! Riley is so sweet! Its funny cuz He is a super geek and you wouldn't expect it.
mic19671967 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Very sweet!

Mic (the wife)
CrispyPidgeon chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aw! That was so adorable! I love it!
Alice Madison Parker chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Oh, that's so adourable. I think I'll make a tradition of reading this story every Christmas. It's so cute.

Phoebe, the Black Heart
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
oh my Gosd! that was the sweetest most cutest thing of all time ever!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Great job! Incredibly sweet and fluffy. I absolutely loved it.
The-Pirate-Lass chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I can't believe I haven't read this before! That had to have been the sweetest story I've read in a long time and believe me I love to read so I've read lots. I'm a hopeless romantic, but then i told you that in the other review. This is fantastic! I love this pairing. I really do, but I can't seem to get the link to the pic of Carolyn to work on your profile. Is it just me?

I can't stop saying aww...lol. What a lovely story to go to bed thinking about. Thank you. Please keep the updates on Another Clue coming. I like your work. And did you mention other one-shots of theirs? because I hope you write those too. Now that I've sufficiently bored you with my sappy review, I'll add it to favorites and leave you be.
daisyduke80 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
yes! loved it!
The Randomist chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Aw, that was adorable! You really captured Riley's playfulness.

Too cute!
Theif of the Sand chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Aww... that's so sweet! Good job.
Miss Quartermain chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
so cute!
nerdyy.girl chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Aw, that was cute... :D
losing-grip16 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
They're getting married! Yah! I love the ending, very cute.
Mariya Weasley chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Amazing! I loved it.
breakaway01 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
AWESOME oneshot! LUVED it! That's probably 1 of the best oneshots I've ever read! U really can write Riley well, and where Riley wraps the end of the tree branch on Carolyn's finger and pops the question 2 her, so sweet! GREAT job!